Tyrannosaurs and Lions RP

Tyrannosaurs and Lions RP

Postby Chakmool » December 2nd, 2009, 8:24 pm

Background Story

Long, long ago, in a parallel world far, far away...

Traditionally, lions and tyrannosaurs have rarely confronted each other. The lions prefer to hunt on the grassy plains while the tyrannosaurs lurk in the humid forest. By choosing different habitats, the two carnivorous species have avoided competition with each other.

However, a terrible drought has recently struck the grasslands, forcing the lions into the forest in a desperate search for game. The tyrannosaurs are not the least bit happy about these intruders in their territory, so conflict between them and the lions has erupted. Which of the two species will emerge as king of the beasts?

Characters

Players can choose to play either tyrannosaurs or lions. A minimum of three tyrannosaur characters and four lion characters are needed to start the RP. I'll submit my OC Chakmool as one of the tyrannosaur characters, leaving two slots open for tyrannosaurs.

Tyrannosaurs
Chakmool-Me
Open
Open

Lions
Mauti-RKLE75901
Mtindo-Kopa23
Open
Open
Last edited by Chakmool on December 5th, 2009, 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chakmool

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Tyrannosaurus rex

Pride Points: 0

Re: Tyrannosaurs and Lions RP

Postby SarabisMate » December 2nd, 2009, 8:39 pm

Alright!!! I'm in 8-) I'll be on the Lions side ;) and I'll be choosing my newest character Mauti
SarabisMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Re: Tyrannosaurs and Lions RP

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 4th, 2009, 11:28 am

Sounds cool! I'll play Mtindo as an adult. :cool: He's with the lions, but I could make a dinosaur character too. *loves dinos*
KopsTheTerminator

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)