Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Experienced Rpers Only Please!]

Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Experienced Rpers Only Please!]

Postby Baya » November 29th, 2009, 4:33 am

Plot: This rp takes place after the winter at the end of the first Felidae movie. Francis's mate recently gave birth to a litter of kittens, and Francis's master is actually getting a book published. Francis himself was content with the way everything was, until of course Bluebeard finds another murdered cat in an alley not too far from the burnt down home of Claudandus. Coincidentally right after the murder, a new cat named Felix shows up in town and acts in a very peculiar manner. Francis begins to investigate the chain of murders following the first one in the alley and is surprised as to who might be the possible killer.

Minor Characters:

Francis's mate: Nightstar
Kong:
Kong's Goons:
The Blind Mad Cat (Original Character): Kivuli
Two Face: Kivuli

Major Characters:

Francis: Kivuli
Bluebeard: Maybe LadyAnette
Felix:Kivuli
Two Face's Daughter (You choose the name and the looks): LadyAnette
The Murderer: Kivuli

(If you'd like to join in with an OC, just put up a bio in this section)

When I say experienced, I mean two paragraphs of detail per post. Also, I'd like to emphasize that there will be no god modding in this rp, and that we will be following the plot generally and not going off into stories about each individual character.
Last edited by Baya on November 29th, 2009, 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Re: Felidae: Mind Over Murder [Experienced Rpers Only Please!]

Postby LadyAnette » November 29th, 2009, 5:42 am

We have this on our forum. Maybe you could post the link to it?
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Baya » November 29th, 2009, 5:44 am

I was planning to have one there, and one here to avoid clogging up your forum. Ours is already full ^_^
Baya

Postby Nightstar75 » November 29th, 2009, 6:46 am

I'll join! ^^ Can I be Francis's Mate? I also wanna be an OC, but I'll have to come up with the design in here a second. X3
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby Baya » November 29th, 2009, 6:48 am

Of course ^_^

Now we'll have to see if anyone will take Bluebeard, if not i'll have to play him as well as Twoface's daughter D:
Baya

Postby Nightstar75 » November 29th, 2009, 6:54 am

If no one else wants to, I will. ^^
Nightstar75

Postby Baya » November 29th, 2009, 6:56 am

Well there are no more hardcore fans here. Which would you like to play Bluebeard, or Twoface's daughter? (Twoface is my original character btw)
Baya

Postby Nightstar75 » November 29th, 2009, 6:59 am

If you tell me about this Twoface, I'd love to RP here. And I know there aren't many fans. Sad. :(

BTW, for my OC, would it suit the RP better if the charrie was a female or male? ^^ I'm in the process of designing the charrie.
Nightstar75

Postby Baya » November 29th, 2009, 7:02 am

Well it's really up to you for the gender ^_^ It doesn't matter either way.

Twoface is an old black cat with amber eyes, and a very hardened personality. When he was younger some humans burned his face with battery acid (Don't ask why lol, it's just his backstory), and half of his face has no skin. (So it shows the muscle and the bone). He doesn't have a home because of his hideousness so he just walks about the streets. He knows Bluebeard quite well, and doesn't like Francis all too much.
Baya

Postby Nightstar75 » November 29th, 2009, 7:05 am

Alrighty. I'll get the info up soon.

Awww!! Poor poor Twoface! T^T :( I'll RP him. Surely. X3
Nightstar75

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)