Skyrim RPG planning.

Skyrim RPG planning.

Postby Shadowfax » October 15th, 2015, 6:08 pm

Well for starters, here is my character reference x)

Name: SilverEye
Race: Nord
Personality: Loyal, stubborn, natural fighter, hot headed and sarcastic when meeting new people.
History: Silver is the older sister of the dark brotherhoods leader, Astrid. She was a companion and married to her one true love, Farkus. She also has a child aged 3 (Again, depends on time of RP) Silver left her companion life behind when she heard her sister had become part of the Dark Brotherhood. She is incredibly loyal to Astrid and believes that she can 'bring her back' with her to the Companions. Leaving her old life behind very reluctantly, she serves the Brotherhood in the hope she can change Astrid's heart and bring her back from as she puts it, 'the darkness'.
Reference: http://silvershadowfax.deviantart.com/a ... -564507120

Plot ideas to come, feel free to post your ideas =)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Skyrim RPG planning.

Postby Troll Berserker » October 23rd, 2015, 11:17 pm

Sorry for late reply, I was busy with my life xD Then I get distracted everytime I tried to post here Dx

I'll try Wolfeye but please don't get mad if it doesn't work out. He's a hard one to paly xD

Name: Wolfeye (His real name is Elatrywil, but he doesn't use it name since he lived in Valenwood)
Race: Elf (High Elf/Wood Elf mix)
Personality: He hardly cares about anyone but himself. He's sly, cynical and materialistic and he's often being rude and sarcastic. However he's not a grumpy loner and he enjoys a good company. He's selfish and he doesn't care about what others think of him. He has a rather hedonistic way of life and because he's been though a lot in his life and he desn't care about the past nor future. He likes when the job is well done but he usually never cares about anything beyond what he's paid for. The only difference is Dark Brotherhood which he wishes to bring back to its times of glory.
History: He was born on Summerset Isles in a poor familly. His grandmother was a noble that ran away with her bosmer servant and Wolfeye's mother was a daughter from their forbidden love. Little Elatrywil was living poorly but happily with his familly untill the Aldmeri Dominion discovered his mother's hideout. Durng the purification* his mother was killed and his father captured. Wolfeye ran away. On his way he met other refuges who were escaping to to Valenwood. On the ship he met a kind altmer who offered him a place among his familly. Elatrywil lived with the familly for a short time, but he was not able to get over what happened to his familly. He couldn't support himself so he started to steal, which eventually get him kicked out of the house.
On the streets he met an old bosmer thief who decided to take him in as an apprentice. He learned the skills of a thief and finally managed to completely cut humself from the past. He would still hold a grudge against Aldmeri Dominion but he wouldn't let himself be driven by the revenge. He took the name Wolfeye and decided to live only for himself. During his training he also learned about Dark Brotherhood however there was no sign of them so close to Aldmeri home.
He eventually left Valenwood and lived a bit in Cyrodil, but then he learned that Dark Brotherhood there was also destroyed. After being charged with many crimes, Wolfeye escaped to Skyrim where he got a position in both Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. Suprisingly the weak remains of once famous and feared organization were not the Dark Brotherhood he expected to join. The ghost of Lucien Lachance told him about how Dark Brotherhood used to be. As he was always rather selfish, Wolfeye felt that the Dark Brotherhood will be his new home and familly and he feels the duty to bring it back to respected and feared assassin organization. He thinks of the current Dark Brotherhood as a bunch of whinny old mecenaries.
Other trivia:
Unlike most of high elves, he never uses magic.
He's not very strong, he mostly relies of his unusual agility and manual skills, assassination and one to one combat.
He's related to Elenwen.
He is very shady and dangerous person.
He's skinny and very tall, even for an altmer
*something like that was mentioned in Skyrim
Image: http://fav.me/d5u43uf
http://fav.me/d73rs3c
Last edited by Troll Berserker on October 25th, 2015, 7:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Shadowfax » October 24th, 2015, 4:51 pm

Ahhhh he's in the Dark Brotherhood? Awesome! Perhaps we could base it around them then? :) Silvers about 25 when she's in the brotherhood. I will have a think on story lines and post soon ^-^ He sounds like an interesting character, by the way :)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Troll Berserker » October 25th, 2015, 7:38 pm

That's what I was thinking. Maybe a mission together or something like that? xD

By the way I updated the first post with Wolfeye's story and some additional info.
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » November 18th, 2015, 11:18 pm

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this. I've had little to no inspiration lately! I've come up with a couple of ideas, but they'll need a bit of developing ^^;

- Our characters are sent on a mission to go and retrieve Cicero and the Night Mother from Cyrodil.
- Base it around when Astrid is first elected leader
- Something to do with the Shadowscales?
- These two are sent to rebuild the Brotherhood in Cyrodil.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Troll Berserker » November 21st, 2015, 11:54 am

Oh, I like the last idea a lot! xD
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)