[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Looking for an RP Buddy (One required) — My Lion King Forum

Looking for an RP Buddy (One required)

Looking for an RP Buddy (One required)

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 9th, 2015, 6:45 am

Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Re: Looking for an RP Buddy (One required)

Postby Shadowfax » January 9th, 2015, 9:46 pm

I'd be up for an attack on titan or skyrim one :)

I've been looking into getting back into Rp'ing for a while now. I always do atleast two paragraphs per posts too :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 10th, 2015, 12:00 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]I'd be up for an attack on titan or skyrim one :)

I've been looking into getting back into Rp'ing for a while now. I always do atleast two paragraphs per posts too :3[/quote]

:hey10: I'd be up for a RP with you! And two paragraphs per post? That's always great. ^ ^

How does a Skyrim RP sound? Or maybe a Skyrim RP with somekind of twist? :-?
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » January 10th, 2015, 7:45 am

I'd love to do a Skyrim one ^^ Will probably use Amaya my wood elf for this one :3 And possibly SilverEye, my nord :3

Did you want to set it in the game time or after/before? I've got four hours to space out at work today while I clean animals out so ill try and come up with a few plot ideas ^^
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 10th, 2015, 8:45 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]I'd love to do a Skyrim one ^^ Will probably use Amaya my wood elf for this one :3 And possibly SilverEye, my nord :3

Did you want to set it in the game time or after/before? I've got four hours to space out at work today while I clean animals out so ill try and come up with a few plot ideas ^^[/quote]

Cool! :D I'll probably use my Vampire Altmer, Athean, for this. While I do love my other characters, I'm dying to try and RP as a High Elf, especially one who is a vampire.

Hmm... Maybe after? While during Skyrim game time is cool, I think after would be a cool thing to RP. Especially after one of the faction storylines are completed, like either destroy or join the Dark Brotherhood, the outcome of the Skyrim Civil War, or even one of the DLC main storylines, like if the Volkinar Clan was destroyed or helped. And plot ideas... I'll need to think on that a bit. .-.
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » January 10th, 2015, 9:52 pm

I quite like the war idea actually.... The Storm Cloak rebellion is a huge part in Amaya's story but I don't mind doing something different if you refereed ^^. I take it your Elf is a bit of a bad ass too? =3

Amaya has become a hunter of the Imperial army and has lived that way for years after she had to watch them kill her innocent father as they thought he was a Storm Cloak spy. Since then she's devoted her life to killing any Imperial officer that crosses her path and also hunting out their camps. So that could be a good one to go for....
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 10th, 2015, 10:59 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]I quite like the war idea actually.... The Storm Cloak rebellion is a huge part in Amaya's story but I don't mind doing something different if you refereed ^^. I take it your Elf is a bit of a bad ass too? =3

Amaya has become a hunter of the Imperial army and has lived that way for years after she had to watch them kill her innocent father as they thought he was a Storm Cloak spy. Since then she's devoted her life to killing any Imperial officer that crosses her path and also hunting out their camps. So that could be a good one to go for....[/quote]

Ah, I see. o3o I wouldn't mind doing something with the War idea. It sounds like a good idea. And yeah, Altean kind of is. :3

o3o That would be a cool one to go for, and Amaya sounds pretty badass. Oh yeah, quick question, do you want to know more about my character, Altean, if I do use her?
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » January 11th, 2015, 7:41 pm

Sure! I'll do a bio for Amaya if you wanna do the same? :3

Okay! So who's side are you gonna be on or will be be neutral and not care?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » January 12th, 2015, 12:19 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]Sure! I'll do a bio for Amaya if you wanna do the same? :3

Okay! So who's side are you gonna be on or will be be neutral and not care?[/quote]

Sure! :D Here's a small bio for Altean (it's edited a bit as she was mainly created for a post-apocalyptic future Tamriel AU I have floating around in my head, but most of it is the same! XD) :

Spoiler: show
Altean was a pretty regular Altmer alongside her stepsister, Aniith, in the Summerset Isles. However, both were sadly turned into vampires after being manipulated by a master vampire and joined his group of vampires. Fast forward a good few years, Aniith ends up falling for an Imperial Mercenrary, which doesn't sit well with Altean (because of the whole ideals of the Altmeri that they should remain pure, other races are beneath them as they are superior, etc). It doesn't help when her stepsister manages to get away with her lover and they both flee after Aniith is cured.

Altean merely says "Good riddance!" (though it still hurts her to see her sister go) and remains angry with her sister for another few years. But after the rest of the vampire coven are destroyed and she managed to get away (though with the scars to prove it), Altean then decides, after a while, to go and look for Aniith. She then dons the disguise of a mercenary, and travels all over Tamriel to try and find her, which she never stays in one place for long and going off of what info she can find.

But she does cause problems along the way, some of it due to her vampirism, and some of it due to her rather xenophobic and racist beliefs, though she does try to kick it, old habits die hard! It doesn't help she can be rather cold at times, but also helpful, decisive, and a bit courageous

I hope that helps! ^ ^ Oh yeah, she's going to be neutral for this, but could bend towards a faction if convinced. XD
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

"I have returned."

Postby Shadowfax » January 12th, 2015, 8:34 pm

She sounds like an awesome character =)

An Imperial Mercenary eh? Hmm... Maybe he could be part of one of the armies? And Amaya and Altean could cross paths after there has been a Stormcloak/Legion miniature battle and could kind of con each other into helping one another? Amaya hunts Imperials, Altean is looking for her sister so they could mebbe team up? Would be interesting for Maya too if her and her husband ended up being on the Legion's side.

And Amaya's backstory:

She lived in Valenwood with her people and family up until she was seventeen. At fifteen she joined the hunting team, though her and her father tended to go off alone and soon became the best hunters and Scouts of the village. Amaya was raised by her father and was very close to him. He was a master bowman and taught her how to wield a bow.

One day they were out hunting, when an Imperial scouting group came close to their borders. The pair were taken hostage and dragged to Skyrim accused of being StormCloak spies. Amaya had to watch as they beheaded her father infront of her and if it weren't for a Stormcloak attack on the party, she too would have been killed there and then. A man called Ralof freed her and told her what the Legion's plans were. Amaya, deciding she could never go home decided to aid the StormCloaks and punish all who donned the cloak of the Legion. She began her path of revenge and vowed not to stop until they were all dead.

So she's spent the last eight years of her life wandering Skyrim killing as many Imperial Legion members as she can.

Personality: Blunt, Unsociable, a loner, Strong and good with a bow.
Appearence: She has shoulder length gingery blond hair with a braid in the side. She has war paint across her left eye which looks like a purple sun. Her eyes are golden brown like a normal wood elf and she wears Nightingale armor (Though she does not realize this is Thieves guild armor, she looted it off a body years ago)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)