One RP Buddy required

One RP Buddy required

Postby FlipMode » November 26th, 2014, 7:01 pm

I am looking to do get some writing practice in but since I am having writer's block like no one's business lately, I thought I would dabble into an RP of some kind.
Any RPs available for me to join? If not then if someone reading this wants to create one with me; I was thinking of a Kingdom Hearts RP or something. Ideally I want something with an open world to explore and create our own story within the basic plot.

I haven't Role Played for a little while so do excuse me if I'm a little rusty. That said, I do get quite involved with the plot so I like to post at the very least once a day so if you could commit to that then that would be preferable. Only other thing is, I know we all make mistakes from time to time but do try and make sure you're using correct grammar and spelling as much as possible.
I'm looking for quality posts that are a good few paragraphs long, so I would say intermediate level is what I am looking for. :)

Reply or PM if interested and we can set something up.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)