1 or 2 RP buddies wanted (Zombie apocalypse RP)

1 or 2 RP buddies wanted (Zombie apocalypse RP)

Postby Shadowfax » October 6th, 2014, 10:08 am

Hey all, I love my survival RP's and since i've recently got hooked on the Walking Dead, I wanted to start another Zombie apocalyptic style RP. So it you are interested please reply and we can get planning and inventing characters. Just a few things first:

1) If you are interested, please, please do not drop out or go for weeks on end without posting. This is what happens to alot of my RP's and it upsets me as I really get into the stories.

2) No one liner posts. Please try and write as much a detailed post as you possibly can.

3) Please atleast TRY and post every day or every other day and if you are going away, just let me know =3

Think that's everything.

Shadow x
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: 1 or 2 RP buddies wanted (Zombie apocalypse RP)

Postby it means no worries » November 7th, 2014, 8:36 pm

i will (if you havent already done it)!
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)