Wanting to start a new RP with someone!!!

Re: Wanting to start a new RP with someone!!!

Postby Shadowfax » March 13th, 2015, 11:23 pm

No that's cool actually. Means they need to survive longer even if most of the tributes have fallen....
Shall we stick with two victors or just the one? Or maybe whoever is still alive in the arena after two or three weeks maybe?

EDIT: And maybe, the more kills a tribute gets, the more help they get from the game makers?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Queen Elsa » March 13th, 2015, 11:33 pm

Okay. That's why I left it there, in case you thought differently. Hmm. Good question. How about we do whoever's left after three weeks so long as it's less than eight, but if it's more than eight, than it goes on for another week? And I like that last idea as well. :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Shadowfax » March 13th, 2015, 11:37 pm

Yeh that sounds like a plan =)
Guessing we should start at the reaping?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » March 13th, 2015, 11:40 pm

Um, I was thinking we start at the announcement, but if we start at the reaping, I'll have to change Pearl's bio a little bit.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Shadowfax » March 14th, 2015, 7:41 am

The announcement is fine :)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby FlipMode » March 14th, 2015, 10:47 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]OMG that actually sounds AMAZING xD I would be up for that actually.... Poor old Sean Bean... He didn't manage to stop the Oblivion Gates from closing completely :P

And nothing off the top of my head at the moment... Though setting wise, I do like the forest setting idea kinda like some of the scenes in The Walking Dead. Let's hear your idea =) I will have a think at work later as i'll be dumped on till so I can plot and zone out hehe. It's so quiet in the evenings at the moment.
[/quote]

My idea is kind of Resident Evil and Last Of Us inspired. It would a zombie apocalypse of sorts but the virus really just makes them ill and the essentially die a slow death, but the virus can be passed on to others, so there's a company working on a cure and two main characters would be trying to find the cure to cure one of their family members, while also avoiding people who already have the virus.
The government have also boarded up any houses known to contain the virus but they are still conducting checks, meaning that some of the people they encounter may have recently got the virus but are lying about it so its a game of trust as well. The only way to get supplies is to get them from private sellers in deserted streets etc as all stores are also closed, but of course the supplies could also be contaminated too so there's that to watch out for.

I do like the Oblivion zombie outbreak idea though, that sounds super fun =D
Did you come up with anything on the tills? har har.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Queen Elsa » March 14th, 2015, 1:09 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]The announcement is fine :)[/quote]

Okay, great! :D Um, I can't think of anything else. :? :innocent:
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Shadowfax » March 14th, 2015, 3:36 pm

Go ahead and start if you like m'dear :)

I shall reply properly later Flip as on my phone athe moment and it takes forever to type xD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » March 14th, 2015, 3:40 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Go ahead and start if you like m'dear :)[/quote]

Okay. Well, I probably won't be able to get around to it until tomorrow, since I'll be gone for most of the day and I have to go get ready now. I should be able to have it up by 7 a.m. tomorrow (2 p.m. your time). :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Shadowfax » March 14th, 2015, 3:49 pm

Okie doke! I'll be at work tomorrow, but will reply once im home.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)