Wanting to start a new RP with someone!!!

Wanting to start a new RP with someone!!!

Postby Shadowfax » August 15th, 2014, 8:28 pm

Instead of cluttering up the forum with more threads, I am just going to edit this one as nobody replied to it when I originally posted it.. Heh.

Well, I must admit I am getting a bit bored of this forum at the moment so I thought I would try another attempt at starting an RPG with someone to hopefully lure me back a bit more and keep me interested in sticking around. I like the following fandoms, so it can be any of these... whichever you fancy =)

- Lord of the rings
- Zombie/apocalyptic stories
- Zelda
- The Hunger Games
- Final Fantasy
- Skyrim/Elder Scrolls
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Sword art online
- Game of Thrones
- Digimon

If you are interest... please reply here =) I do like my role players to be able to write atleast a paragraph per post and not speak in text speak, but that's about it. Oh.. and please don't let it die T__T I hate it when I put alot of work into a story and it just stops.

Thanks!
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Wanting to start a new RP with someone!!!

Postby Shadowfax » March 11th, 2015, 10:48 pm

Le bump.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » March 11th, 2015, 10:55 pm

I'd be interested in doing a Hunger Games one with you. :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Shadowfax » March 11th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Awesomeness =D

Any ideas for plots? I'll have a think too ^^ Would you like it set before/during The books?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » March 11th, 2015, 11:46 pm

I have a couple ideas....

If we do it before, maybe we could delve into one of the previous Quarter Quells? I think it would be interesting do one of those.

If we do it after, I had this idea a long time ago but never got around to doing it where Peeta died some time after the epilogue of MJ, and that's when they decide to bring back the Hunger Games, but it had some changes to it. And one of the children picked to go in it was Katniss's daughter.

What do you think? I know you didn't ask about after the books, but I figured I'd throw that idea out there.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Shadowfax » March 12th, 2015, 2:16 pm

Hmm a Quarter Quell would be an interesting one =) I guess not Hammich's one as we already know he wins that one. I kinda like the jungle type arena's too but I don't mind =) Did they ever go into details of the 25th Hunger Games Quarter Quell? I can't remember now. If not, that's an idea we could play with.

After sounds interesting too, though what would prompt them to bring back the games? Or would it be just like a one off?

I've had a few ideas for my character. How many were you thinking of having each? I usually have one main and one or two side characters. My main one is pretty much mapped out in my head though. Just need to work on his back story a little more =)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 2:34 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Hmm a Quarter Quell would be an interesting one =) I guess not Hammich's one as we already know he wins that one. I kinda like the jungle type arena's too but I don't mind =) Did they ever go into details of the 25th Hunger Games Quarter Quell? I can't remember now. If not, that's an idea we could play with.[/quote]

I remember they mentioned what they did for the Quarter Quell, but I don't remember if they said any more about it or not. :P

EDIT: Just looked it up. All we know is the twist in it. They never mentioned who the victor was.

[quote]After sounds interesting too, though what would prompt them to bring back the games? Or would it be just like a one off?[/quote]

Since I had this idea a long time ago, I don't quite remember what I had thought of, but it was something along the lines of the new president always wanted to restart the games, but Peeta was the one who always protested against it. After he died, there wasn't any more strong protests, so that's why they started it again then.

[quote]I've had a few ideas for my character. How many were you thinking of having each? I usually have one main and one or two side characters. My main one is pretty much mapped out in my head though. Just need to work on his back story a little more =)[/quote]

I think I'll have three characters - five tops. I don't think I could handle more than that. xD I still have to think of backstories and such for them, though.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Shadowfax » March 12th, 2015, 5:46 pm

Cool! Well.... I kinda like the idea of after now that you've mentioned it, so shall we go with that? Shall we make it the first set of games too after Peeta's death?

Awesome! I've got one figured out, so i'll post his bio here. He will be my main character, but I will use two others as side characters.

Name: Ryan Michaelis
Height: 5'8
District: District 2
Appearance: Skinny, but muscular. He has messy black hair and grey eyes. Ryan usually wears a pair of old jeans which are ripped at the knees, a pair of old combat boots and a green hoodie.
Personality: Ryan is a very quiet and reserved boy and usually keeps himself to himself, though is kind to those who meet him. He is kind natured and will always fight for what is right. Though his district is one of the wealthiest and used to always prepare the kids before they entered the arena, Ryan isn't a fighter, but he would defend himself if attacked.
Back story: Ryan's parents died when he was ten and he has lived alone ever since. He usually sleeps in his makeshift tent on the outskirts of the district. He hunts birds out in the mountains and makes a living selling their meat and feathers.

I will update with the other two later on :D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » March 12th, 2015, 6:09 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Cool! Well.... I kinda like the idea of after now that you've mentioned it, so shall we go with that? Shall we make it the first set of games too after Peeta's death?[/quote]

All right! Fine by me. :) Yes, that's what I was thinking. :) I'll post my characters' bios later as soon as I come up with them. :)
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby FlipMode » March 12th, 2015, 6:19 pm

Well if you want another RP besides THG one, here's a few I'd be up for :)

Elder Scrolls - I'd be up for either a dark brotherhood or thieves guild style RP with various side stories going on throughout.

FF - I'd be up for one set within the FF7 universe. I'd also definitely do a Kingdom Hearts RP

Zombie Apocalypse open world RP sounds fun as well.

Failing that I'd also like to try a completely original story and characters, that'd be quite fun I reckon :)
I've been thinking of a few ideas about maybe a forest / island / jungle survival style RP but with fantasy / myth creatures involved too.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)