Warriors RP Buddy?

Re: Warriors RP Buddy?

Postby Tsuki » October 29th, 2013, 11:46 pm

Sounds great! I like the Clan war idea. Or how about a shortage of food as well and that's why they suggested a large Clan? And maybe Thunder and River could join as one Clan but due to differences fights break out? And maybe one Cat is killed in the fight leading to war? *shrugs*

And I'll post my character tomorrow if that's OK with you guys?
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Queen Elsa » October 30th, 2013, 12:50 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]Sounds great! I like the Clan war idea. Or how about a shortage of food as well and that's why they suggested a large Clan? And maybe Thunder and River could join as one Clan but due to differences fights break out? And maybe one Cat is killed in the fight leading to war? *shrugs*

And I'll post my character tomorrow if that's OK with you guys?[/quote]

Those are all great ideas, Tsuki! I really like them. Since right now it's only Wind and Shadow that are allying, maybe I could do a Thunder/River. (Now how will Sky get into it? :?.) Do you want to have ThunderClan (with the exception of the cats that I have in that Clan?)

You can create however many characters you want. (SkyClan is definitely very lonely. :( I'll probably make some cats for that Clan later, if there aren't too many there once you're done with your characters. ;))
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Tsuki » October 30th, 2013, 1:30 pm

Oh I was only going to have one character ^^;. I can't keep up if I have like....30! :lol:. I was going to put her in Riverclan but if you guys are concentrating on Wind or Shadow I can put her in Shadow :)
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » October 30th, 2013, 1:32 pm

Well, I was going to go with the other Clans as well, so you can put it in whichever you want. ;) We're just currently concentrating on Wind and Shadow.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tsuki » October 30th, 2013, 1:44 pm

I'll put mine in Shadow then :). I'll post my character in a bit.
Tsuki

Postby RedKite » October 30th, 2013, 5:12 pm

More characters:

Wind:
Name: BreezePaw
Looks: Black fur. Lavender eyes.

River:
Name: AquaTail
Looks: grey fur. White socks. green eyes.

Sky:
Name: Cloud
Looks: Blonde fur. Blue eyes. Black socks.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Tsuki » October 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm

Ok. Here is my character. I'm only doing one at the moment as I lose track if I have too many :gasp:

Name: Poppythorn
Rank (apprentic, warrior, etc.): Does Shadowcxlan have a Medicine Cat yet?
Clan (Thunder, Wind, Sky, River, or Shadow): Shadow
Age (in moons): Young Adult (God knows how many moons that is XD )
Description (fur color, eye color, disability, etc): Tortoiseshell cat with a white belly, cheeks and legs. Has an orange smudge on left side of her nose. Pink nose, dark green eyes (I'll draw a picture some time. She is based on my old cat <33 )
Personality: Kind, caring, somewhat of a mother figure but is very protective of her clan.
Picture (optional): Coming soon
Other?: Erm...shes a Cat? :P
Tsuki

Postby Queen Elsa » October 31st, 2013, 1:49 pm

Thank you, both, for the characters. :) I'll go add them to the list on the RP. :) And Tsuki, i can double-check, but I don't think so.

EDIT: Oh, I guess there is. :P What would you like Poppythorn to be instead?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Tsuki » October 31st, 2013, 1:57 pm

Would that be a problem? :innocent:.
Tsuki

Postby Queen Elsa » October 31st, 2013, 2:05 pm

[quote="Tsuki"]Would that be a problem? :innocent:.[/quote]

I guess there could be a med. cat apprentice. I completely forgot about that. :P
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)