[Public] Anthro Star Wars

Re: Anthro Star Wars

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 2nd, 2012, 1:15 am

oh yeah.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » February 2nd, 2012, 1:17 am

Ok, I guess we have them land aboard the Star Forge, fight the usual wave of enemies and Simba splits off to fight Khan. Since her portrayer might no longer be with us, I can portray her for the time being (if he decides to resume this, I will give her back).
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 5th, 2012, 3:56 pm

how about they all fight together?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » February 5th, 2012, 3:59 pm

Ok, and Khan can bring Sith apprentices and Dark Jedi.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Previous

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)