The New Building on The Block (Open to Anthro's)

The New Building on The Block (Open to Anthro's)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 25th, 2011, 9:45 pm

A new building of modern apartments has now opened, a hord of young anthro's flood towards it for it's good location and price of it's flats. Will friendship's be made? Will there be romance? Will there even be enimie's? It's all down to you.

----
Well, it's something new I'd like to try =) The building is 21 floor's high, each floor has two flats made up of a living room, kitchin diner, bathroom and bedroom. The first floor is the lobby, it has the main reception, a small cafe and a massive room with sofa's and coffee tables.

----
Character Sheet ~

Name -
Gender -
Species - (Anything ^^)
Age - (17 and over)
Description -
Personality -
Job/Training As -

---
My character ~

Name - Amy Marie Johnson
Gender - Female
Species - White Lioness Anthro
Age - 18 years old
Description - A 5''8' slim white lioness anthro with a white long hair with a fringe over her right eye. Her eyes are an icey blue colour and she usually wears crop tops or t-shirts with jeans.
Personality - Kind, friendly and chatty. She is understanding of others but sometimes acts before thinking.
Job/Training As - She is currently writing for a nature magazine which follows the life of wild lions.

KingKovu44's character ~

Name - Joseph Cooper
Gender - Male
Species - Red fox
Age - 20
Description - Handsome, brave, kind, red fur, brown eyes
Personality - Kind, caring
Job/Training As - Law enforcement agent (his mother is an agent for Interpol)

Kopalover's character ~

Name - Luna-Brea
Gender - Female
Species - Tabby-Cat
Age - 19
Description - Luna Brea has bright blonde hair that looks like this; She's super gorgeous and her hair usually goes into a bun when she goes to work or is at work. 5'2 is her height and weights around 100 pounds. Her fur looks like;
Personality - Nice, dependent, keeps her past life to herself. basically just an average 19 year old.
Job/Training As - BAU agent in training.

Tai's character ~

Name - Tygo Roberts
Gender - Male
Species - Bengal Tiger
Age - 20
Description - A tall, muscular orange bengal tiger with short, spiky black hair. He is quite handsome overall with emerald green eyes.
Personality - Quite mean and cruel, is very stuck up. His parents buy him everything and anything, including a new flat.
Job/Training As - Plays for a local band

KingKivuli's character ~

Name - Kivuli Riler
Gender - Male
Species - Rare Black Lion
Age - 26
Description - Tall, toned muscles. black/dark grey is his main fur colour with a light grey as his torso muzzle and tips of paws. eyes are red with 2 scars over his left 2 on right cheek. mane and tuft are jet black. wears combats with chains (hidden pockets) light vest top and long hooded trech coat. All are dark the trench has red trim.
Personality - keeps to himself, not much else is known
Job/Training As - Who knows? he never seems to leave the flats
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on September 28th, 2011, 9:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: The New Building on The Block (Open to Anthro's)

Postby KingKovu44 » September 25th, 2011, 9:51 pm

May I play my anthro fox character Joseph Cooper? Technically, he's an OC from my Sly Cooper fanfics, but would still work here.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 25th, 2011, 9:58 pm

That'll be fine =) Just fill in the charrie sheet for him and it'll all be okay.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » September 25th, 2011, 10:38 pm

Here:

Name - Joseph Cooper
Gender - Male
Species - Red fox
Age - 20
Description - Handsome, brave, kind, red fur, brown eyes
Personality - Kind, caring
Job/Training As - Law enforcement agent (his mother is an agent for Interpol)
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 26th, 2011, 8:04 pm

Okai awesome ^^ We could start now and just wait for other's to join in =D
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » September 26th, 2011, 8:41 pm

Ok, that sounds good to me.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Kopalover » September 28th, 2011, 1:44 am

Name - Luna-Brea
Gender - Female
Species - Tabby-Cat
Age - 19
Description - Luna Brea has bright blonde hair that looks like this;
Spoiler: show
She wears clothes revolving around this to work;
Her casual clothes revolves around this;
Her eyes look like this;
Her casual shoes are;
Her dress shoes are;
She's super gorgeous and her hair usually goes into a bun when she goes to work or is at work. 5'2 is her height and weights around 100 pounds. Her fur looks like;

Personality - Nice, dependent, keeps her past life to herself. basically just an average 19 year old.
Job/Training As - BAU agent in training.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 28th, 2011, 7:55 pm

Ok cool ^^ You're in.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKivuli » September 28th, 2011, 7:59 pm

ok i if i join? and if my character is more secretive but info can get revealed during the rp?
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Tai » September 28th, 2011, 8:03 pm

Can I play this character? =]

Name - Tygo Roberts
Gender - Male
Species - Bengal Tiger
Age - 20
Description - A tall, muscular orange bengal tiger with short, spiky black hair. He is quite handsome overall with emerald green eyes.
Personality - Quite mean and cruel, is very stuck up. His parents buy him everything and anything, including a new flat.
Job/Training As - Plays for a local band
Tai

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)