A New Journey (Closed)

A New Journey (Closed)

Postby KingKovu44 » August 31st, 2011, 6:21 pm

Title: A New Journey

Story: Balto and Jenna's grandson, Hamilton (Hammy for short), is now a strong, handsome young dog ready to lead his first sled team. When a distant town needs aid and supplies after a particularly devastating blizzard, Hammy is eager to rise to the challenge. One day, Hammy meets Steele, who, ever since his defeat, has become a scavenger, scrounging for food on the outskirts of Nome. Discovering what is happening and seeing an opportunity for revenge against Balto and his family, Steele tries to ruin everything.

Cast:

Hammy- KingKovu44

Balto- TheWhistlerify

Jenna- Amyz

Steele- KingKovu44

Hammy's Profile:

viewtopic.php?f=119&p=542464#p542464
Last edited by KingKovu44 on September 3rd, 2011, 10:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: A New Journey (Open Balto RP)

Postby TheWhistlerify » August 31st, 2011, 6:30 pm

A Balto RP in which Balto's role isn't taken =O

I wanna be Balto
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KingKovu44 » September 1st, 2011, 1:41 pm

Once Jenna and Steele are casted, I will start the RP.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby KingKovu44 » September 3rd, 2011, 9:31 pm

All right, I'm willing to play Steele to get this going. I just need someone to play Jenna.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 9:54 pm

I'll play Jenna, just wondering if I could have an OC? One of the sled dogs that Hamilton is going to lead? Maybe there could be a little love story, just an idea.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » September 3rd, 2011, 9:57 pm

Sure, that's perfectly fine. Thanks Amyz. I'll put the thread up in just a bit.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 9:58 pm

No problems KK ^^ I'll post the OC Profile soon.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » September 3rd, 2011, 10:01 pm

No worries. And I also have an OC for the team. He's an Alaskan husky named Jempa who tends to overreact at the smallest things going wrong.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 3rd, 2011, 10:11 pm

UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » September 3rd, 2011, 10:48 pm

All right, you guys, the RP is now up in the RP area!
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)