A simple hello ^^

A simple hello ^^

Postby Kopa » March 4th, 2009, 4:50 am

Hello everyone!

I always seem to overlook the welcome threads when I sign up to a forum. Well anyway here is mine and I'm glad to have found a thriving TLK/Balto community. Not too many around these days haha. I've been a Lion King fan for a very long time and a part of the online community since 2003. Back then I used to roleplay a lot with friends over the yahoo groups. Then in 2004 I came across Lea Halalela and have been a member of their community since then although I mostly just lurk and post every now and then. I've used Kopa as my username for a long time as well as my avatar. I've always loved Kopa from TLK: Six New Adventures so of course that's why I have him as my username. Leave it to me to state the obvious lol.

Well before this get's too long I'd like to again say hello to everyone on here and I look forward to becoming a full time member of your community!

~ Kopa
Kopa

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

There'll be peace when you are done.

Pride Points: 0

Re: A simple hello ^^

Postby NightmareMoon » March 4th, 2009, 5:01 am

Hello there Kopa! Hope you enjoy yourself here at MLK :)
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby morri908 » March 4th, 2009, 5:02 am

Hi Kopa, welcome to MLK... hope you have a great time here.
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Zeke » March 4th, 2009, 5:06 am

Welcome to MLK Kopa! I think you'll love it here
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Schindler » March 4th, 2009, 5:13 am

Welcome, Kopa :)!
Feel free to ask anything, I hope to see you here often.
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Postby Tanabi » March 4th, 2009, 6:03 am

Nice to see a new face around here, welcome Kopa. :)
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Remember who you are.

Postby Panda-chan » March 4th, 2009, 6:25 am

Hi Kopa! I hope you have a great time here.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Kopa » March 4th, 2009, 7:23 am

Haha aw thanks everyone! :)

I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing me more and more Schindler. :P
Kopa

There'll be peace when you are done.

Postby Moka » March 4th, 2009, 7:33 am

Welcome, Kopa! I recognize your avatar from Lea, I mostly lurk there now too, but I never really got into that community.

Hope you have a great time here, thanks so much for joining! ^^
:D
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Return to Introductions