Superdoglac is here.

Re: Superdoglac is here.

Postby NightyByeSparrow » April 22nd, 2010, 9:56 pm

Hey there, Veronika! :3
Welcome to MLK, it's always great to see AMV makers around here ^^
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Superdoglac » April 23rd, 2010, 3:58 am

NatalieTheLionQueen: Hi, thanks! I know their smilies, I just typed icons since I usually think of them as squares, not smilies. Idk, I have issues. XD

YFWE: KEVIN! Technically speaking, I stalk you. 3 of the 4 you joined first. C: And thanks, I hope to stay mucho active. PS I'm liking the Balto icon.

Simbaholic: Thanks for the warm welcome. :D

SimbaCub: Thanks, I hope we can be friends too! ♥ And glad you like the icon too, I made it. ^^

SimbasMate: Thank you. ^^

QueenRalexia: Thanks for the welcome!

SnowyCheetah: Why thank you. X3

KM: *glomps back*. Wow KM, I just run into you everywhere. ^^ I hope to be very active here, that's one of the reasons why I joined a new TLK forum, for a fresh start and all. ^^ And yes, Zira can has Cheezeburger! I'm going to change my icon to that once I find why I stored it in my computer. XD Thanks a bunch!

PrincessKiara: Thank you so much! :)

NightyByeSparrow: Yeah, and amv maker! *high fives* Thank you for the welcome. ^^

I really feel welcome here guys, thanks! I'll post more over the weekend, I spent 5 hours on homework tonight. lol Now, off to bed! :asleep2:

STEP UP 4: The Last Airbender
Superdoglac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Zira Can Have Cheezeburger?

Nickname(s): Veronika, SDL, that kid
Pride Points: 1

Postby Azerane » April 23rd, 2010, 10:47 am

Welcome to the forum :)
Azerane

Pride Points: 9

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 23rd, 2010, 10:53 am

[quote="Superdoglac"]NatalieTheLionQueen: Hi, thanks! I know their smilies, I just typed icons since I usually think of them as squares, not smilies. Idk, I have issues. XD

YFWE: KEVIN! Technically speaking, I stalk you. 3 of the 4 you joined first. C: And thanks, I hope to stay mucho active. PS I'm liking the Balto icon.

Simbaholic: Thanks for the warm welcome. :D

SimbaCub: Thanks, I hope we can be friends too! ♥ And glad you like the icon too, I made it. ^^

SimbasMate: Thank you. ^^

QueenRalexia: Thanks for the welcome!

SnowyCheetah: Why thank you. X3

KM: *glomps back*. Wow KM, I just run into you everywhere. ^^ I hope to be very active here, that's one of the reasons why I joined a new TLK forum, for a fresh start and all. ^^ And yes, Zira can has Cheezeburger! I'm going to change my icon to that once I find why I stored it in my computer. XD Thanks a bunch!

PrincessKiara: Thank you so much! :)

NightyByeSparrow: Yeah, and amv maker! *high fives* Thank you for the welcome. ^^

I really feel welcome here guys, thanks! I'll post more over the weekend, I spent 5 hours on homework tonight. lol Now, off to bed! :asleep2:[/quote]

Lol i was Joking Who wouldn't know that they are smileys
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby CheetahCat » April 24th, 2010, 11:08 pm

Hey Super! :)

Good to see you here! ^^ Hope you'll stick around. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby KiarasMate » April 24th, 2010, 11:33 pm

Good! Cause if you weren't going to use that pic Super, I was going to steal it! lol. j/k :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Previous

Return to Introductions