G'day =3

G'day =3

Postby Azerane » April 20th, 2010, 3:47 pm

Hi there...

as you can probably tell, I'm new to the forum, but I figure that's a given :P Let's see... I'm happy if you call me Azerane or any variation thereof. I'm 22, from Australia and have been active in online TLK communities since 2002. I first joined the fan-art archive, then lilymud, which I'm not that frequent on, and then Lea Halalela, which is the forum that I frequent all the time.

So if I already frequent a TLK forum, why did I join? Well I was looking around lionking.org and wanted to check out of Lea was listed on the links page, and it was, although it was the old address and I just glanced at the other forums while there and noticed that this seemed to be a really active one. Which is great, more ideas to bounce around, more people to get to know, more fun and more time wasted on the internet :lol:

Anyway, I love art, love wildlife, love the lion king. Hope to join in and have some fun :)
Azerane

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: G'day =3

Postby SimbasMate » April 20th, 2010, 3:59 pm

Welcome! Omg I LOVE your avatar! Hope you have fun here!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Moka » April 20th, 2010, 6:40 pm

Hi Azerane! Welcome to MLK, I hope you have a great time here =)
We have a few occasional visitors from frequent lilymudders and lea folks. I'm sure you'll meet them here and also make a bunch of new friends, too! :D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby YFWE » April 20th, 2010, 7:20 pm

Hello there, Azerane! Not sure if you'll recognize me but I frequent Lea occasionally, just not as much as I'd like more recently. I think you'll find that this is a lovely forum as well, though! See you arooooound. c:
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Simbaholikov » April 20th, 2010, 7:39 pm

Welcome to the Pride!
I hope you have fun around here, and i'll see you around :)
Simbaholikov

Postby Azdgari » April 20th, 2010, 9:46 pm

Hey, there's another Az on the forum! =D
Seriously though, welcome to the place. It's full of a lot of smart and kind people I've found, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. Hope you enjoy the time you spend here! Love the sig, by the way. =]
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby SophieCub » April 20th, 2010, 9:51 pm

A Huge welcome from me ^^ Hope you enjoy yourself on here and I am looking foward to seeing your posts.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby KiarasMate » April 20th, 2010, 10:05 pm

Hello Azerane. ^^ It's nice to meet you. I hope you have a fun time here on MLK and I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to the Pride! :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby NightyByeSparrow » April 20th, 2010, 10:13 pm

$&@!?) your profile icon *hugs it*
Welcome to the pride that is MLK. Hope you have a great time here! ^^
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby PrincessKiara » April 20th, 2010, 10:18 pm

Welcome to MLK, Azerane! Nice to meet you, I’m Solle, 24 years old from Norway. :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Next

Return to Introductions