Heyy!! Joined day ago

Re: Heyy!! Joined day ago

Postby MaryAnn » April 11th, 2010, 8:56 pm

OK, go ahead. ^^
MaryAnn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn
Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » April 11th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Does your username mean anything in Finnish?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby VitaniCubbeh » April 12th, 2010, 6:46 am

no... ;)
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby VitaniCubbeh » April 12th, 2010, 7:41 am

Well, I failed again: I didn't remember to put original copyrights to my drawings and now everyone hates me. Awesome! :(
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Previous

Return to Introductions