He lives in me...

Re: He lives in me...

Postby MaryAnn » March 29th, 2010, 10:33 pm

@amanda: hm... correct me if im wrong -- when i clicked on the link, i think you got the address typed in incorrectly. it takes me to a search engine :eeh:
MaryAnn

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hasn't been here in a while O_o

Nickname(s): MaryAnn
Pride Points: 0

Postby Panda-chan » March 29th, 2010, 10:56 pm

OOPS :innocent: I corrected it. It should work now lol
I don't go there a lot so I keep messing up the URL hehe. ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby RayCat » March 30th, 2010, 2:41 am

Welcome to MLK, Czarine! :) It's cool that you found this place, I hope you'll be able to get that community up and running! I'll definitely be joining if you manage it, best of luck- but in the meantime, be sure to stick around the forums!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Czarine » March 30th, 2010, 10:46 am

Hehe, cheers. I'm out of work at the moment so I depend on parental investments ^^, as soon as I manage to get some cash, it's going to happen. :3
Spoiler: show
(-,-)
(VV) This is Pengu, The penguin terroist... he's asleep right now... so you better
'^^' Copy and paste pengu into your signiture to join the penguins on they're quest for world domination before he wakes up!!

Mood:
Image Image Image
Buttons by TeenSimba
Czarine

Yaay!

Postby tucker101 » April 9th, 2010, 4:23 pm

Hey! welcome! cant wait to see you posts. you sound like a nice guy...or should i say..lion?!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
AMY :) ;) :D
HI PEOPLES!!!!!
tucker101

I'm fun, exciting, and full of adventure!!!

Postby Czarine » April 9th, 2010, 9:08 pm

Guy is fine. :P
Spoiler: show
(-,-)
(VV) This is Pengu, The penguin terroist... he's asleep right now... so you better
'^^' Copy and paste pengu into your signiture to join the penguins on they're quest for world domination before he wakes up!!

Mood:
Image Image Image
Buttons by TeenSimba
Czarine

Yaay!

Postby TheWhistlerify » April 9th, 2010, 10:01 pm

This pride is indeed big. If you enjoy extending your mind about TLK I highly recommend you look at fanfics and fan arts people put in here ^_^
Sometimes I simply sit down and write because I cannot help it. Who knows, perhaps one day something will come out of it. Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
My 'The Lion King' fanfic: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10370841/1/
My 'Pokémon' fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9017329/1/
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Previous

Return to Introductions