CuteNala has joined the par-tay!

Re: CuteNala has joined the par-tay!

Postby thanigraphics » February 28th, 2010, 2:45 am

Well, this looks like a real welcome-party ^-^ I hope it makes you stay! :tojo:
*brings in teh cookies*
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CuteNala » February 28th, 2010, 2:51 am

I'm definitely gonna stay. XD Mmm cookiez!Yummy!
*gets out the fruit punch*
CuteNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

One day, I will be queen.

Pride Points: 0

Postby thanigraphics » February 28th, 2010, 2:54 am

*fruit punch!!!!*
*jumps in there*
*gets all wet and sticky*
:crazy:
this is one neat partaay :lol:
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby CuteNala » February 28th, 2010, 2:56 am

Lol we'll all be swimming in fruit punch! :lol:
CuteNala

Postby thanigraphics » February 28th, 2010, 2:57 am

that'd be a whole lot of fruity sticky felines then :tojo:
we better look out for wasps :P
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby CuteNala » February 28th, 2010, 2:59 am

yick I hate insects! :x oh well this still is a great party. 8-) I'm never leaving!
CuteNala

Postby thanigraphics » February 28th, 2010, 3:00 am

Cool, I'm staying as well! Not going to be-ed, not going to be-ed (it's 3.00 AM here, I'm a complete lunatic.) ;)
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby CuteNala » February 28th, 2010, 3:06 am

I love staying up late... Yeah i must be crazy too! XD
CuteNala

Postby thanigraphics » February 28th, 2010, 3:09 am

lol.... well now I'm really jumping into my bed, Thani (mah boy) is snoring so loud I have to stop him :P
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby CuteNala » February 28th, 2010, 3:11 am

Is Thani ur character?
CuteNala

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions