Hellow and greetings to you all

Hellow and greetings to you all

Postby DaDwarf » February 10th, 2009, 8:17 pm

Hi, i’m new here :lol:

My name is Da Dwarf but y’all can call me DD. my real name is Elisabeth, but in school the call me Dwarf or Dee Leggo
I’m sixteen years old and i fell in love with TLK when i was three. the first time i saw mufasa die i cried for almost 2 weeks. now i just cry for a moment :D

i don’t exactly now how i found this forum but i was looking for something else and i guess i typed something wrong. :innocent:

i watch TLK 1 and 2 every weekend and i still love it. 8-)

my Fav char is 1 Mufasa 2 Nuka and 3 Simba in TLK 1 and Kovu in TLK 2.
the reason i don’t like simba in 2... well he’s FAT :D :x <== OMG Simba is angry :lol: and mufasa not

i like the smiles here :D and i hope to find some good friends and conversations with people here!

welll, need to go watch Lion king one in french....

by the way, i’m dutch, live in Flevoland and beside Lion king i love Pokemon and polar bears.
i’m studying animal care and i need to study for 8 years till i can go to a zoo :D
(and nooo i dont like school)

my webpages are : http://ddanddl.deviantart.com/
and http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/DD_and_DL/

thanks for youre time :) :D :evil: :innocent: :goodnight: Smile

Da Dwarf
DaDwarf

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Hellow and greetings to you all

Postby Katelyn23 » February 10th, 2009, 8:23 pm

Welcome, Da Dwarf. ^^ I hope you have a wonderful stay here at MLK, and that you have lots of fun. Don't worry, you're sure to make so many friends when your here, and these friends don't turn their backs on you. =] I can't wait to get posting with you, and if you ever have a question never hesitate to ask a Staff member, myself included. 8-) I am ALSO a big Fan of Mufasa and Nuka. ^^ Mufasa has always been my favourite character. Looks like we have something in common already. Anyway, you may call me Kate, or Katelyn, I don't really care.

HAVE A WONDERFUL STAY at MLK! :innocent:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Simba » February 10th, 2009, 8:25 pm

cool. I'm 16 too ;) lol, I'm actually called Simba by some people. but if you want to call me something else AJ will do.

so welcome! and I'm sure you're going to love it here. I think this place is even more active than the great Lea Halalela and is probably the biggest archive ever.....I'm just trying for 2nd lol.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby DaDwarf » February 10th, 2009, 8:29 pm

thanks for you lovely comments,, and you where really quick ... normaly i have to wait for likeeee two or three days till someone replys :D

:lol:

well, i guess when i’m writing this reply anyway i wanted to ask you witch picture looks better

this one : http://ddanddl.deviantart.com/art/Welco ... -110315784
or this one : http://ddanddl.deviantart.com/art/welco ... -111204609

again thanks for youre reply’s. it’s greatly appreciated.

DD
DaDwarf

Postby Katelyn23 » February 10th, 2009, 8:32 pm

That is SO hard to decide. Both look so amazing hehe. I guess I am going to have to go with the second one. ^^

And everyone here loves to give Friendly replies. That's just *how we roll,* I guess. 8-)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby DaDwarf » February 10th, 2009, 8:37 pm

thanks for looking at it :D

by the way,,, that picture is of my Char Robert whose one of the first kings of pride rock... ill stop right there cause it going to get complicated. i’ll write a Fan Fic later on.. when school’s not so busy.

well, i’m off to bed now. i’m soo tired. it like 20.35 here and normaly ill go in 3 or 4 hours but i was up this morning at 5 PM because i had to take the train somewhere for school. :lol: :x :D

good night and ill see you all tomorrow

DD
DaDwarf

Postby Katelyn23 » February 10th, 2009, 8:42 pm

Hope you have a good-night sleep, and that you have a great day tomorrow. ^^ See you tomorrow, I guess. :goodnight:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » February 10th, 2009, 11:32 pm

Hi DD! I didn't even see this, sorry :/

Welcome to MLKF, from the look of it, you're a pretty good artist! MLK has an art community, if you wanted to join check out: http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/
I'm glad you joined, oh and by the way I think the second one is a little better. =)
Oh and I'm the admin here :goodnight:
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Schindler » February 11th, 2009, 4:59 am

I hope you have a great time here and that we become friends ;)
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Postby Zeke » February 11th, 2009, 9:10 am

Welcome to MLK DD! Feel free to ask any questions and join the new FAA here. Everyone is really friendly here so I think you'll find yourself right at home. I can't wait to get to know you better :smile3:
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to Introductions