I have finally arrived!

Re: I have finally arrived!

Postby Taka » February 22nd, 2010, 1:08 pm

Heey welcome ^^
I hope you have a great time here
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby daantje » February 22nd, 2010, 1:52 pm

welcome welcome fellow kiara fan!! lol high five ^-^ how are you?
i hope you like it here too! it is a fun place and kiara is the best!!!!! i have been away but i am back too and i see a lot of new cool stuff and i like it if you want to rp about kiara and kovu ask me any time tough my english is not as good because i havent used it a looooong time went away for few months but this forum is attrackting so i am back
ImageImageImage
daantje

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

kiara ^-^

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasMate » February 22nd, 2010, 2:21 pm

Welcome to MLK! ^^ Have a great time here! :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Buffy » February 22nd, 2010, 2:48 pm

Hello!
Welcome to our pride!
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby KopsTheTerminator » February 22nd, 2010, 3:38 pm

How could this happen to us.....

LOL just kidding! Welcome to MLK! :)
KopsTheTerminator

Postby RayCat » February 22nd, 2010, 10:04 pm

*High fives* Hiya! Cool username 8-) I take it you like Kiara. Welcome to our pride! I hope you have fun here!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby thanigraphics » February 23rd, 2010, 5:00 pm

welcome to the biggest TLK-addictives pride on the internets! I hope you enjoy your stay here :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby outsiderlionlover » February 24th, 2010, 2:44 am

hello!!! i wanna meet new people on this thing cuz when ever i make a post it takes days for other people to reply. on that wish thing, people skipped mine!!! its unfair!!!! i love red pandas soccer and the outlander lions!!!!
ImageImageImage Image Red pandas are lions too! POUNCE!!!!!!!!!!
outsiderlionlover

OUTSIDER LIONS RULE!!!

Postby KiarasMate » February 24th, 2010, 4:19 am

lol, well hello outsiderlionlover. :) It's nice to meet you too. That's probably just because this is someone elses welcome thread but no worries. A very warm welcome to you too and hope you enjoy yourself on MLK as well. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby LionkingLover » February 24th, 2010, 11:17 pm

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions