HYEZ!!

HYEZ!!

Postby Dutch » December 30th, 2009, 6:44 am

I'm an old member of this site(whitewolf17) and I recently decided to return to this site. I chose to get a new account made so I could start from scratch because I don't want to be trapped in the past here. I guess I don't' need to say much for the people here who remember me, but it's been a while here and there are new members.

I haven't been a big fan of TLK for very long because I really only discovered it about a year or so ago. This along with Balto are my two favorite animated films/series. I enjoy writing fanfics and I'm working on two including finishing off a series that I had written a part of here(captivity). I also do role-play if I can find one that interests me. I don't do fanart because I have like no art programs or artistic talent so don't expect much in the way of art from me ;)

R U Dutch??: I actually have no Dutch in my geneology. My username is a nickname that I got at local gaming tournaments when during a Mario Kart game I talked about random things to distract my opponent and I went into a huge talk about Dutch things, and afterwords I thought it was cool so I started to use Dutch as my nickname in tournaments and on forums.

So yea, that's pretty much everything that I haven't put in my profile. If you wanna learn more about me then feel free to look there and learn about my awesomeness :D
Dutch

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm Rockandi

Pride Points: 1

Re: HYEZ!!

Postby YFWE » December 30th, 2009, 6:54 am

Welcome back!! Glad you decided to return. CCC:
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby KiarasMate » December 30th, 2009, 6:59 am

Hello Dutch. ^^ It's nice to meet you, since I didn't really know you previously, nor was I even around on MLK probably when you originally were for that matter. lol. ^^ Glad you decided to return though and hope you enjoy yourself once again on MLK. :) Looking forward to reading your posts andd welcome back to the Pride! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Moka » December 30th, 2009, 8:14 am

Hey Dutch, like the new username. Welcome back. :)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby RayCat » December 30th, 2009, 8:34 am

Great username, very fancy lol. Welcome back! Hope you have lots of fun here :)
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Ayami » December 30th, 2009, 11:11 am

Hello there!

Welcome back to the pride!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/themaitai
Ayami

In your fridge, stealing your bacons!

Pride Points: 0

Postby LadyAnette » December 30th, 2009, 11:51 am

Welcome back to the pride, Dutch! :D
LadyAnette

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 30th, 2009, 12:10 pm

Welcome back Dutch. A lot of old members have been coming back lately...

Hope you have fun here.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » December 30th, 2009, 12:13 pm

I'm Dutch too, lol ;) Yeah I'm from that woooooooooooooonderfull country :lol:
Good to have you back!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby SimbasMate » December 30th, 2009, 4:57 pm

Hey there Dutch. Welcome back and I hope you have fun here all over again. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Next

Return to Introductions