'TimonTG' is back- (metaphorically)

'TimonTG' is back- (metaphorically)

Postby Timon the great » January 6th, 2020, 12:50 pm

Last edited by Timon the great on December 17th, 2020, 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Re: 'TimonTG' is back- (metaphorically)

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » January 6th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Welcome back :) I'm one of the newer members but have enjoyed reading all your Timon posts.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby DGFone » January 6th, 2020, 4:24 pm

Wekcome back, TimonTG! MLK just hadn't felt the same without its residential Timon fanatic. Not to mention your rather lengthy posts that almost always were worth the time to read.

:grouphug:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Stormy » January 6th, 2020, 6:30 pm

Welcome back!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby Timon the great » January 7th, 2020, 11:57 pm

[quote="DGFone"]Wekcome back, TimonTG! MLK just hadn't felt the same without its residential Timon fanatic. Not to mention your rather lengthy posts that almost always were worth the time to read.

:grouphug:[/quote]

LOL bro
Seriously though, it's very nice to talk to you again and commenting right away in here to me. 'Looks like things haven't changed between us based on what you wrote, which is great ))
Yeah, "residential Timon fanatic" pretty much sums things up for me on here. But I definitely remember you liked all those unnecessarily long posts I used to make..
And, you can't forget all those good times like when you did the 20th anniversary stream of the original film trilogy, and me invading your Q&A.. XD

Although, I've changed some. So while I still fancy making detailed posts, I'm more aware of how much I put in my messages now. My aim is to be as concise as possible so I don't end up writing jargon. But since my leave from MLK, I haven't experienced using any other forum. So kinda have to get use to a forum setting again right now.

[quote="MeerkatOnTheMoon"]Welcome back :) I'm one of the newer members but have enjoyed reading all your Timon posts.[/quote]

Hi! Well it's actually kind of a blessing for me to finally see another active Timon member or fan on here now. Timon people always seem to be hard to come by as I remember seeing other ones coming and going here in the years before I left. But in my experience out there, it's much the same. Plus, Timon and his kind (LK meerkats) always get the lower end of attention. Even with fanart and fiction to top it off.

But in any case, thanks for the welcome and that you enjoy reading all of my Timon posts. I've also read some of yours and they're certainly contributing. Like DGFone wrote, I'm basically the only residential Timon person this LK forum has ever had in its entirety. So anything that's about Timon, I'll usually always post in and try to make new topics to talk about him especially in the 1 1/2 subforum (cause that's his very own film ya know!).

- Timon has always been my most favorite LK and Disney protagonist, and a very wonderful one at that in my book ; )

[quote="Abyssal_S"]Welcome back![/quote]
Thanks!
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Postby TheLionPrince » January 8th, 2020, 3:55 am

Welcome back, Timon the Great. It's been a long time.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Timon the great » January 8th, 2020, 12:29 pm

^ Hey TLP. It has been, but not too long. But also.. 'knew you couldn't resist posting in here ; )

Timon L. Berkowitz

Postby Ultra Fox » January 10th, 2020, 12:16 am

How's your relationship with Ma been going lately? :nala:
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Azdgari » January 10th, 2020, 3:09 am

Welcome back, Timon! Glad to see you around the forum again. It sounds like you're in a good place these days, always good to see that!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby SimbasGuard » February 23rd, 2020, 9:15 am

Welcome Back Timon the great 8-) It's good to see you again.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions