Hi!

Hi!

Postby AkirahTheLioness » October 3rd, 2019, 11:18 pm

Hi everyone!

I have been a long-time fan of The Lion King (watched it as a kid, but only got hardcore into it back in late 2010), and stumbled across this forum while on google the other night.

With the remake that just came out, and the final season of The Lion Guard that just came out, I feel like people are starting to talk about TLK again (I mean, I feel like it died down a few years back but maybe that's just me? I did kind of take a break from TLK around that time so who knows?), and I've been dying to get back into it with other likeminded people. Besides, most people in my friend circles (as well as my family) are kind of annoyed with me and my Lion King obsession so :kionoops:

Anyway, I don't really have much else to say, but I am super excited to be here and can't wait to meet all of you :)
AkirahTheLioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Akirah, Abi
Telegram: AkirahTheLioness
Pride Points: 0

Re: Hi!

Postby Azdgari » October 4th, 2019, 3:15 am

Hi Akira! Welcome to MLK. You're certainly among friends here. Look forward to seeing you around!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Elton John » October 4th, 2019, 5:07 am

Welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Stormy » October 4th, 2019, 8:30 pm

Welcomeeee. My family is pretty fed up with my obsession as well. Every time I bring it up it's here we go again. :notagain:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby AkirahTheLioness » October 4th, 2019, 10:09 pm

[quote="Abyssal_S"]Welcomeeee. My family is pretty fed up with my obsession as well. Every time I bring it up it's here we go again. :notagain:[/quote]

Omg my family has the exact same reaction when I start talking about anything Lion King related! Or Disney related! Or when I'm just talking in general really! :kionoops: :oops: :lol:
AkirahTheLioness

Nickname(s): Akirah, Abi
Telegram: AkirahTheLioness
Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasGuard » November 17th, 2019, 9:27 am

Hello AkirahTheLioness I hope you have found this place to your liking.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions