Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

Postby Loki_adores_Scar » September 5th, 2019, 9:38 pm

Hi,

My name is Nicole, 28, from the Netherlands and I've always loved the Lion King! Actually I‘m a huge fan of Scar/Taka. :evil: Unfortunately, the book a Tale of two brothers was not selling here, had loved to read it.

Also I think Scar/Taka is a great character to write about. His mind is chaos haha. I've started writing a bit of like my own version of Scar‘s Reign a few years ago. Afters seeing the 2019 movie and missing Jeremy Irons :cry: I gave the story some new life. I just love The Madness of King Scar and wrote this chapter/scene based on the 1994 film + the deleted Scar scene & the musical. (Added: my own imagination.) As I said Scar‘s mind is chaos, he can be dramatic and he has a huge personality. I wanted that to be shown in the scene and I also liked the idea of him being 'haunted' by Ahadi. I was wondering if I may share this chapter of my story here? (You know I‘m a bit concerned about the end part, because as you know in The Madness of King Scar he‘s making moves on Nala..)

I remember that when I was a kid the movie continued in my head. I guess I was between 8 and 10 and I just couldn't believe Scar died like that. The movie continued in my head, so it‘s not strange I wanted to write about TLK so much haha. I remember I didn't liked Simba‘s Pride that much, perhaps only saw that one 2 times.

Well, my room isn't full with lion king stuff.. (It‘s another black haired guy my room is full with, see my username :P) I got some funkopops & little Scar‘s and a few days ago I ordered a Scarbucks mug. (I‘ve got to order the Scar plush one day, if it‘s to be found in Europe)

Greetings Nicole
Loki_adores_Scar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Hello everybody!

Postby Iberian » September 6th, 2019, 8:40 pm

Welcome to MLK :D
Hope you enjoy it here.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » September 7th, 2019, 7:15 am

Hi Nicole! Welcome to the board. I am intrigued by your story idea. I would like to read it! Scar is fascinating as a character for a lot of reasons. Let's face it, Jeremy Irons nailed that role.
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Loki_adores_Scar » September 7th, 2019, 9:55 am

Thanks both. Yeah, Jeremy Irons was perfect! Shame he was not chosen for the remake (read he showed his interest..)
Loki_adores_Scar

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » September 8th, 2019, 12:15 am

Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Postby Loki_adores_Scar » September 8th, 2019, 1:09 pm

Haha no never seen that :P
Loki_adores_Scar

Postby juhouh » September 9th, 2019, 6:33 am

Welcome! :salute:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Loki_adores_Scar » September 9th, 2019, 8:23 am

Thank you!
Loki_adores_Scar

Postby DGFone » September 9th, 2019, 4:28 pm

Welcome to MLK, Nicole! A bit late to the party, but better late then never, right? :innocent:
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Loki_adores_Scar » September 9th, 2019, 6:48 pm

Thank you too, DGFone :)
Loki_adores_Scar

Next

Return to Introductions