Hello, everybody.

Hello, everybody.

Postby ValiantVitani » July 27th, 2019, 9:28 am

I'm new here, but I'm not new to liking and following the Lion King franchise. Being born in the mid-90s, the original movie is one of the first things I can remember watching as a child. Having said that, the original movie is not actually my favorite. I'm one of those weirdos (JK) that prefers Lion King 2 to the original, but they are both great. I also enjoyed Lion King 1 1/2, though not quite as much as the first two. However, it is the funniest of the three if you ask me.

The biggest reason I am here now is that I have recently started watching The Lion Guard, and watched the live-action remake of the original movie earlier this week. I really enjoy both of these, especially The Lion Guard, and they both got me thinking about how much I really adored the world and characters when I was younger, and how nice it would be to have people to talk to about them.

So here I am, and I'm glad to be here!
ValiantVitani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Hello, everybody.

Postby Iberian » July 27th, 2019, 6:37 pm

Welcome to MLK. Hope you enjoy it here.
Iberian

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby Azdgari » July 27th, 2019, 6:50 pm

Welcome to MLK, VV! Glad to have you here.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby SimbasGuard » July 27th, 2019, 10:41 pm

Hello ValiantVitani. It does not matter what part of The Lion King Franchise is your favorite. They (Like Vitani herself) are all awesome. Glad to have you in The Pride.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » July 27th, 2019, 10:52 pm

welcome! a lot of new lion king stuff is around lately, with season 3 of the lion guard coming up and the remake...and the merch that goes with it. enjoy your stay here!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Julia P » July 29th, 2019, 10:00 pm

Welcome and enjoy!
Julia P

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan since '94 and forevermore

Pride Points: 0

Return to Introductions