Hi :3

Hi :3

Postby Thirteen » June 27th, 2018, 5:13 pm

So, uh, hi there. :cutenala:

Found my way here while looking for a TLK roleplay board with posts in the last year. I'm a lifelong fan who's been lowkey wanting to do some TLK OC roleplaying for a little while, but lacked partners! I'm also terribly awkward and not used to forums since I'm usually pretty shy and keep to myself online. So, here's hoping, I guess?
Thirteen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Hi :3

Postby Elton John » June 28th, 2018, 1:26 am

welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Azdgari » June 28th, 2018, 1:33 am

[quote="Thirteen"]So, uh, hi there. :cutenala:

Found my way here while looking for a TLK roleplay board with posts in the last year. I'm a lifelong fan who's been lowkey wanting to do some TLK OC roleplaying for a little while, but lacked partners! I'm also terribly awkward and not used to forums since I'm usually pretty shy and keep to myself online. So, here's hoping, I guess?[/quote]
Yell at FlipMode to get our RP back on track--we all had a good one going but it's fallen quiet recently...

Welcome to MLK! We're all weird in our own ways but we've made some great friends on here so don't feel a need to be shy. We're a cool bunch.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Thirteen » June 28th, 2018, 2:10 am

Thanks! Hehe, I'll do my best to try and be social, though it doesn't come very naturally to me (something I'm TRYING to work on). :ha:
Thirteen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » June 28th, 2018, 1:23 pm

Welcome to the pride, Thirteen!
You are definitely in the right place, then! We have a lot of talented writers here in both our RP and fan fiction boards.

It's always cool to see new members jump right in and start sharing their creativity with us. Your art is impressive :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Thirteen » June 28th, 2018, 11:28 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]Welcome to the pride, Thirteen!
You are definitely in the right place, then! We have a lot of talented writers here in both our RP and fan fiction boards.

It's always cool to see new members jump right in and start sharing their creativity with us. Your art is impressive :)[/quote]

Aww, thank you so much! I wish I had more to share, but weirdly I've never done much TLK fanart, despite being a huge fan since...well, forever. I attribute that partly to the art style being a hard one for me to mimic. I've been working towards a more realistic style for so long that cartoony ones make no sense to me! :lol:
Thirteen

Postby SimbasGuard » July 2nd, 2018, 7:12 am

Hello Thirteen have fun here. I keep to myself by nature as well, but I still comment and give my opinions online whenever I have something to say.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions