Possibly returning?

Re: Possibly returning?

Postby Kina » July 14th, 2017, 1:00 pm

Hey! It's been a while! How goes it?
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby Elton John » July 14th, 2017, 1:21 pm

This site is near dead but more activity is welcome so...

Welcome back to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Kina » July 14th, 2017, 1:37 pm

I noticed there haven't been many recent posts when I was looking around last night - kind of sad, really. So if not here, where did the fandom go?
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » July 14th, 2017, 2:58 pm

Facebook, deviantart, tumblr, twitter. youtube Etc.

There was a lot of drama earlier in the year. A lot of people left.

Most young folk don't do messageboards with social media replacing them.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Kina » July 14th, 2017, 3:01 pm

Bleh. I may have to dust off my DA account, then ... I haven't been on there in ages because of DA being an underhanded (colorful assortment of expletives) - just as a head's up, don't post original work there unless you want to forever lose copyright and risk them taking your work for their profit. It is in the very fine print. -_-
Kina

Postby SimbasGuard » July 15th, 2017, 10:12 am

[quote="Kina"]Hey! It's been a while! How goes it?[/quote]

Things are O.K. I love The Lion Guard Series. I don't care if I am WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! older than their target audience :lol:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Kina » July 15th, 2017, 12:59 pm

I'm looking forward to trying it, but don't feel too bad, XD. I recently fell in love with another show and I'm like a generation past the target audience. Look up Miraculous Ladybug? ^_^"
Kina

Postby SimbasGuard » July 19th, 2017, 5:14 am

[quote="Kina"]I'm looking forward to trying it, but don't feel too bad, XD. I recently fell in love with another show and I'm like a generation past the target audience. Look up Miraculous Ladybug? ^_^"[/quote]

I am of a mindset that you are never too old for something you love, so I don't feel bad :thumbsup:
I looked up Miraculous Ladybug, I have heard of it. I have never seen it, but I can easily understant the appeal. I love Super Heroes. 8-)

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kina » July 20th, 2017, 3:39 pm

Miraculous Ladybug is kind of my guilty pleasure show, but I love mahou shoujo (a la Sailor Moon), and this is a genre blender. Not to mention the main characters are cavity-inducing cute when it comes to their shipping moments.
Kina

Postby SimbasGuard » November 21st, 2018, 9:19 am

Wow! I am way behind replying on this, but yes I get what you are saying. I used to enjoy watching Between The Lions and that is aimed at kids that are learning to read.

SimbasGuard

Previous

Return to Introductions