Hello!

Hello!

Postby AnonLion » April 27th, 2017, 3:25 pm

Hey everyone! I'm 22, female and mexican.
As of late most of my active fandoms haven't gotten new content, so with nothing to look forward to by chance I watched an episode of the Lion Guard (Bunga and the King) and fell in love with the series. After watching that episode I rewatched the movies and my love for TLK was reborn.
I love my country's dub of the movies, and especially adore the fact that all the original cast returned to the Lion Guard, so I really enjoy watching it on TV especially to listen to Simba <3

I'm looking forward to having fun here :) !!
Simba and Nala give me life

I also just began writing TLK fanfiction !
AnonLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Re: Hello!

Postby SimbasGuard » June 17th, 2017, 7:50 am

Sorry this thread was missed :oops: Welcome to The My Lion King Forum. I'm glad you like it here.

The original Mexico voice cast of The Lion King came back for The Lion Guard :thumbsup: That is awesome. Here in the U.S. The only original cast member to come back for the series itself is the original voice of Pumbaa. Ernie Sabella.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions