Ello!

Ello!

Postby SarasaKat » April 24th, 2017, 11:02 pm

Ey guys! I'm Kat, 18, and currently still a senior in highschool though I plan on majoring in Computer Programming at the moment!

Part of the same musical Solar's makin so yeah kinda dove nose first into the fandom lmao (and to think I hadn't even seen the first movie until a few months ago). I love the lion guard and yall can fight me on that one :^) But yeah glad to be apart of the forums and can't wait to hang out with everyone! :D
We do belong together. All of us. Eye or no eye, my place is with the Guard.
SarasaKat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Ello!

Postby Marizzle » April 27th, 2017, 2:36 am

Hello and welcome to MLK! I hope you enjoy your time here. :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby PridelandsPhantom » April 27th, 2017, 4:45 am

Hello and welcome to MLK! What part are you playing in the video? :)
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Solar » April 27th, 2017, 11:22 am

Yay, Kat is here! I convinced her to join here because we both are getting really into TLK fandom together. Nice that you're here, Kat! :kiongrin2:
Solar
He Lives In You

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He Lives In Me

Nickname(s): Solar, Molly
Pride Points: 4

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 28th, 2017, 1:42 am

Welcome to MLK :)
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Paws » May 9th, 2017, 8:35 am

Welcome to MLK! :)
Paws

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby SimbasGuard » June 17th, 2017, 8:07 am

Hello SarasaKat Interestingly enough I was 18 when I first saw The Lion King back when it was originally released in 1994. I also love The Lion Guard and I'm 41 now. I see no reason to fight about anything 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions