Hey

Hey

Postby Kitten84 » October 23rd, 2009, 7:19 pm

Hi I'm Kitten84, my username on TLKFAA, DA and SA.

I've been a fan from the first hour. I love TLK and I draw in the same style(sorta).

This forum has been pointed out to me by thanigraphics. I'm also dutch and live up in northern regions in a big house.

I am unemployed at the moment, but I'm dying to find a job(as long as it's with animals I'm fine hahaha)

Speaking of animals, I manage a small zoo, LOL. No, but I do have quite a lot. As of today, I have:
1 dog, 9 cats, 19 chickens(9 have to go), 91 birds, 10 fish and 2 rabbits.

So that's it I suppose. Want to know more? Just ask! :)
Kitten84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Hey

Postby thanigraphics » October 23rd, 2009, 7:21 pm

hyaz! you entered! :D yayness :) you will not regret it ;)
if you want to know anything, just ask the peeps in here, they're very nice!
I gotta go to cinema...we'll be watching the movie "Up" :3
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Kitten84 » October 23rd, 2009, 7:22 pm

LOL have fun!
Kitten84

Postby thanigraphics » October 23rd, 2009, 7:25 pm

Thankies! There are art contests and places to post your art too in here :) I'm sure you'll get a whole bunch of fans after posting yer TLK piccies in here :D
cyaz! 8-)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Mike » October 23rd, 2009, 8:04 pm

Great to meat you ^.^ I hope you find a terrific job lol ;) Welcome to MLK
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Moka » October 24th, 2009, 6:23 am

Hi! Welcome to MLK, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here, no worries! I could only dream of having 9 cats...that's a tough thing to do if you're in the USA...unless you live on a farm. xD
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby CheetahCat » October 24th, 2009, 6:30 am

Welcome to the forum my friend, I hope you'll have a terrific time on here and I'm looking forward of reading your posts. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby PrincessKiara » October 24th, 2009, 10:27 am

Hi, welcome to MLK! My name is Solveig Elisabeth, (you can call me Solle) I am 23 years old from Norway.

Wow, you have so many animals! I have "only" 5 cats. :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby RayCat » October 25th, 2009, 3:43 am

Hi! Cute username :innocent:
You're so lucky to have so many animals, and it must be really rewarding!
But anyway, Welcome to MLK, and make yourself at home!
:)
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SimbasMate » October 25th, 2009, 2:09 pm

Hey there, and welcome to MLK! Wow.. 91 birds and 9 cats. Your kitties must be really happy. XD Anyway, I hope you have a great time here on MLK. I'm sure you will! Make yourself at home, and have fun! :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Next

Return to Introductions