YHaloDere

Re: YHaloDere

Postby LadyAislinn » October 10th, 2009, 2:03 am

Well well... a fellow 17 year old fan artist, and Nuka fan from Pennsylvania What are the odds?! That's crazy!

With me, TeenSimba, and you it seems us Pennsylvanians are invading MLK! :lol:

WELCOME! I'm glad more Nuka fans are out there... me and NightStar75 get a little lonely now and then. :P
And don't worry, I've been made fun of plenty of times for my TLK drawings and whatnot, but now that I've found MLK I'm proud of what I draw and how much I love TLK. I'm sure it'll be the same with you and you'll make a lot of great friends, as I have. :)
Your character concept seems great and I'm excited to see more of your work!
Come upload it at MLKFAA or post it here in the fanart section so we can all see and comment.
http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/

It's nice to meet you and I'm excited to start posting and become friends with you! :D
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Applejack » October 10th, 2009, 3:56 am

So nice to see Fellow Nuka 17 pennysilvanians(wordplay) Here! Well, I do hope that I can eventually develope some friends. On other forums I've been reputable as an acceptional RPer.
Applejack

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Nickname(s): AJ, Rich
Pride Points: 16

Postby Zeke » October 11th, 2009, 8:08 pm

Welcome to MLK :)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby LadyAnette » October 11th, 2009, 8:11 pm

WELCOME TO MLK RICHARD!!!!!!!

xx KL
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Applejack » October 11th, 2009, 8:12 pm

Such a nice 2 day late Hailo. x3 Well, Tank you all <3
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Nickname(s): AJ, Rich
Pride Points: 16

Previous

Return to Introductions