The New York City Washingtonian

Re: The New York City Washingtonian

Postby DarkLiger » October 6th, 2009, 7:46 am

Hi Santiago :) Welcome to MLK. Hope you enjoy your time here. ^^
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby JaguarOne » October 6th, 2009, 1:47 pm

Actually IM RPing can match a real RP. Jiang and I have an MSN RP going entitled "The New York Way" and a lot of the times our posts take up to or even three messages to get through. It's fun, though, because we have a rich set of characters (I think we have 18 original characters plus 8 CSI: NY characters all combined in this day-to-day RP taking place in New York.
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke
JaguarOne

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Washington, DC - A Capital City

Pride Points: 1

Postby Buffy » October 6th, 2009, 4:12 pm

Hey Santiago! Welcome to MLK! Hope you can enjoy anything and everything it has to offer ^^
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby RayCat » October 6th, 2009, 4:22 pm

Why hello! Welcome to MLK (My Lion King!) I really can't wait to post with you, have a great time here!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SimbasMate » October 6th, 2009, 7:53 pm

Welcome to MLK! I hope you have a great time here! :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KiarasMate » October 7th, 2009, 4:22 am

Welcome to MLK Santiago. lol. :) Nice to see you again my friend and I can see that you've wasted no time getting back into Little Stranger. :) Looking forward to RPing with you again and hope you enjoy yourself here on the forums. Welcome to the Pride! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby thanigraphics » October 7th, 2009, 7:02 pm

hya, welcome here! you seem like an interesting person! myself I'm not such a roleplayer, I draw fanart and sometimes I write fanfics :)
I hope you'll have a nice time here! Much too see 'round here, be welcome as a new pridemember 8-)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Zeke » October 9th, 2009, 3:28 am

Hey welcome to mlk :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Previous

Return to Introductions