Nuka Fanatic!!!

Re: Nuka Fanatic!!!

Postby Nightstar75 » August 4th, 2009, 10:29 pm

^^ Hey Nuka!!! Love your username! I'm a Nuka fan aswell, love him. Anyways, great to have you here on MLK and I can't WAIT to chat with you. ^^ Btw, you can call me Nighteh if you wish. ^^ ;)
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby CheetahCat » August 5th, 2009, 5:58 am

Hehe, welcome to the forum, Nuka. ^^ I really hope you will enjoy your stay here on MLK. :)
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby RayCat » August 5th, 2009, 12:17 pm

Hey there Nuka, welcome to MLK (My Lion King!) I'm glad to see there's another Nuka fan here :D he's so funny! I'm PrincessKiara091, but you can just call me PK (lol) I hope you enjoy yourself here!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby KiarasMate » August 5th, 2009, 12:33 pm

Hello Richard. :) It's nice to meet you. I hope you have a wonderful time here on MLK and I look forward to reading your posts. ^^ Welcome to the Pride! :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CrazyNuka » October 24th, 2009, 11:06 am

Hello i,m also a Nuka fan. You and i are gonna get along. <3 Bye the way welcome to the forums. :3.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby thanigraphics » October 24th, 2009, 12:12 pm

another Nuka fan! Welcumz to zeh Pride, I hope you enjoy your stay here :D
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Applejack » October 24th, 2009, 2:41 pm

Yet another Nuka fan, ehh? Alot seem to be showing up nowadays since I came on here!

ENjoy your stay, and welcome to the pride.
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Nickname(s): AJ, Rich
Pride Points: 16

Previous

Return to Introductions