Hiya

Hiya

Postby Amy1 » June 28th, 2009, 10:25 pm

Hiya am Amy i live in england and i really love lion king!!!!

8-)

this forum looks really cool hopefully i'll get to know you all alot better!!!

:)

♥Amy♥
Amy1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Pride Points: 0

Re: Hiya

Postby Nightstar75 » June 28th, 2009, 10:29 pm

YAY! ^^ New Member.... :evil:

Hi Amy! ^^ Call me Night, Nighty [Nighteh] or Kirstin. I'm glad you joined our forum and I know you'll have a great time! ^^

You live in England?! Awesome! I'm going to England in 3 days. :)
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby Amy1 » June 28th, 2009, 10:42 pm

cool! enjoy england :D

its all really great apart from the wheather!!!!

♥Amy♥
Amy1

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Postby NightmareMoon » June 28th, 2009, 10:48 pm

Hey Amy... welcome to MLK forums :P
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Nightstar75 » June 28th, 2009, 10:51 pm

Please tell me the weather over there in England isn't the desert it is over here. :ehh:
Nightstar75

Postby Amy1 » June 28th, 2009, 10:54 pm

desert? lmao

the wheather changes all the time, the amount of times ive went out in really nice weather and then its started to rain!
:roll:

but for the most part its just cloudy days with the odd nice day thrown in :innocent:

♥Amy♥
Amy1

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Postby Katelyn23 » June 28th, 2009, 10:57 pm

Welcome to MLK, Amy! ^^ I hope you have a wonderful time here, and that you make lots of new friends here. Also if you have any questions never hesitate to ask a staff member here. ;) Once again, Welcome!

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Nightstar75 » June 28th, 2009, 11:00 pm

[quote="Amy"]desert? lmao

the wheather changes all the time, the amount of times ive went out in really nice weather and then its started to rain!
:roll:

but for the most part its just cloudy days with the odd nice day thrown in :innocent:[/quote]

Oh I see. Hmm. Ok. ^^ Lol, yeah, it's like the desert here. HOT :disgust: So I wanted to know if it was gonna be any cooler over there in England. 8-)
Nightstar75

Postby Amy1 » June 28th, 2009, 11:02 pm

Oh it will be cooler alright!!

have a good time :)

♥Amy♥
Amy1

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Postby Buffy » June 28th, 2009, 11:13 pm

Hi Amy!
Welcome to MLK, hope you have an awesome time here and that you enjoy everything MLK has to offer!

You live in England? Did you ever see The Lion King? (in the theatre play)
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Next

Return to Introductions