Hiya

Re: Hiya

Postby Amy1 » June 28th, 2009, 11:19 pm

No!! :cry: :sad: :(

♥Amy♥
Amy1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Pride Points: 0

Postby Buffy » June 28th, 2009, 11:23 pm

Will you ever see it?

Btw, I forgot to add in: I am Linda, but you can call me Buffy if you want!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 28th, 2009, 11:36 pm

Hello there, Amy! :D
I'm Sparrow, or you can call me by my real name, Veronica. MLK IS a very awesome forum, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
You live in England? That's awesome! :cool: I've never been there. :3
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Amy1 » June 28th, 2009, 11:38 pm

i dunno, its all the way down in London and im up in the other half of the country :(

im also still in school so unless i can get my mam to take me then it looks unlikely :(

i can always hope though :)

nice to meet you Buffy :P

♥Amy♥
Amy1

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Postby Zeke » June 28th, 2009, 11:44 pm

Hey welcome to the MLK forums Amy
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Buffy » June 28th, 2009, 11:45 pm

Ahh... I see!
I want my dad to take me and it looks like he just might! :D

And nice to meet you too Amy!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Amy1 » June 28th, 2009, 11:50 pm

wow youre from norway and speak great english :o :)

anyone else here from the uk??

♥Amy♥
Amy1

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » June 28th, 2009, 11:54 pm

Hey Amy! Hehe, that's my real name too. :D I hope you have a good time here! 8-)
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Pride Points: 1

Postby Buffy » June 28th, 2009, 11:57 pm

[quote="Amy"]wow youre from norway and speak great english :o :)

anyone else here from the uk??[/quote]

LOL! I was born in Canada. And I visit Canada quite often. And I speak english daily... So there's a reason why I can speak english.
But thanks for thinking my english is great! :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Panda-chan » June 29th, 2009, 12:07 am

Hi Amy! Welcome to MLK! Make yourself right at home. I'm sure you'll find lots of friends here. ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions