Hello

Re: Hello

Postby Katelyn23 » June 28th, 2009, 7:59 pm

Welcome to MLK, Gabby. I hope you have a fantastic time here, and am sure you will meet lots of new friends. If you have any questions never hesitate to ask the MLK staff. ;) Once again, WELCOME!

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby NalaFan » June 28th, 2009, 9:19 pm

DX NUU!! The Outlands are AWESOME!! *pulling Gabby into the Outlands: :grr:[/quote]

Naaaahhh! Pridelands are great! Gabby could become queen!! *pulls Gabby back to the Pridelands!* :unsatisfied: See Gabby! There is Nala! And she is in the Pridelands! :D :P :ew: :understanding: :snuggle: :smile2: :happy2:[/quote]

*see's nala and runs towards the pridelands* lol
NalaFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Buffy » June 28th, 2009, 9:25 pm

LOL! See! I was right! Gabby belongs in the Pridelands!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby CircleOfLife » June 29th, 2009, 9:14 pm

Hi Gabby! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
I'm Feeling....ImageImageImageBy TeenSimba
ImageImage By Moka
Image By VampireSimba
Image By queenofthepridelands
CircleOfLife

I LIKE PANCAKES!!!

Pride Points: 0

Previous

Return to Introductions