Hello

Hello

Postby NalaFan » June 27th, 2009, 11:04 am

Hello there my name is Gabby, i'm new here i heard about this fourm from a friend of mine and since i love the lion king i thought i would join :), my fave character is Nala and my fave out of all 3 movies is Simba's pride :)
NalaFan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Hello

Postby Buffy » June 27th, 2009, 11:26 am

Gabby!!!
You made it! :snuggle: *snuggles you*

Welcome to MLK! There's alot to explore! I haven't even explored it yet! So... When you wake up again... Start exploring! :D
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby NalaFan » June 27th, 2009, 11:58 am

[quote="buffypii"]Gabby!!!
You made it! :snuggle: *snuggles you*

Welcome to MLK! There's alot to explore! I haven't even explored it yet! So... When you wake up again... Start exploring! :D[/quote]

Thanks 8-) i'm gonna explore right now :D
NalaFan

Postby Buffy » June 27th, 2009, 12:00 pm

Yay! Be careful though... We wouldn't want you ending up in the Outlands...
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby NalaFan » June 27th, 2009, 12:08 pm

[quote="buffypii"]Yay! Be careful though... We wouldn't want you ending up in the Outlands...[/quote]

Okay ;)
NalaFan

Postby KingKivuli » June 27th, 2009, 2:02 pm

nice of you to join hope you like it here. if you have a question please ask me or any of the other mods and admins (green and red names)
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Mike » June 27th, 2009, 3:25 pm

Why hello there =D Welcome to the forums, I'm glad you decided to join up. Can't wait to start posting around with you ^.^
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Zeke » June 27th, 2009, 6:59 pm

Hey, welcome to the MLK forums. Make yourself at home :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby KiarasMate » June 27th, 2009, 8:38 pm

Hello Gabby. ^^ It's very nice to meet you. I really hope you enjoy yourself here on MLK and I look forward to reading your posts. :) Hehe, TLK2SP is my favorite out of the three movies too, but just by a tiny bit over TLK1. ^^ Once again, glad you joined and welcome to the Pride! ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Panda-chan » June 27th, 2009, 8:46 pm

Hi Gabby. I'm glad you made it here. Welcome to MLK.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Next

Return to Introductions