Old school fan here!

Old school fan here!

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » April 14th, 2012, 7:36 pm

Hello, everyone! This is the BlackCat speaking!

I am 'older' fan. I remember watching the film when it came out in 1994. It was a magical time. I also have loads of toys and memorabilia.........somewhere in my attic. LOL! I look forward to engaging with you and having interesting discussions with you.

XOXO,
TBCC
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nothing really matters-Madonna

Nickname(s): Harley Quinn
Pride Points: 27

Re: Old school fan here!

Postby DGFone » April 14th, 2012, 8:00 pm

Welcome to MLK, BlackCat! Have an excellent time here and enjoy the forums! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Arani » April 14th, 2012, 8:02 pm

Welcome to the Pride! :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby mamaprince » April 14th, 2012, 11:28 pm

welcome . hope you enjoy your stay.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » April 14th, 2012, 11:49 pm

Thank you, lovelies!

My 'main' fandom is Batman (cosplayer and fanficcer) but after buying back those Skybox trading cards my mom tossed out (yeah, really) at a local comicbookstore as well as rereading fanfic/looking at fanart, I felt I had to connect somehow. Thank you for the welcome!
Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time… It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other.

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » April 17th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Welcome to MLK, I hope you enjoy your time here :) As I said before I love your username lol
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby SophieCub » April 17th, 2012, 9:08 pm

Welcome to MLK, I'm Sophie, nice to meet you. :)
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Shadowfax » April 17th, 2012, 9:15 pm

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here :)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby AdAstrα » April 17th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Welcome to the Pride! Hope you'll like it here :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby TheBlackCatCrossing » April 17th, 2012, 11:00 pm

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR! Thanks everyone!

And thank you, Misiziri!

Leo Buscaglia
TheBlackCatCrossing
Damnatio ad bestias

Next

Return to Introductions