Hello there!

Re: Hello there!

Postby Zeke » June 1st, 2009, 7:29 am

Welcome to MLK Buffy. It seems like you've already found yourself at home here and you seem pretty fun. Can't wait to post with you
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby Buffy » June 1st, 2009, 10:53 am

Haha NM, yeah.. I can be. But you can never know what I could say... I am a craaaazyyy lion. :lol:

Hey Zeke. Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I am having fun and I can't wait to post with you either?
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SimbasMate » June 1st, 2009, 6:42 pm

Welcome to MLK, Buffy! I'm so glad you joined here, as well as TLKPF! ^^
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Buffy » June 1st, 2009, 7:28 pm

Thanks for the welcome VS. It's great to be here and at TLKPF. I might even join other TLK sites.. But these 2 are fine for now since I am quite busy. :lol:
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby SimbasMate » June 1st, 2009, 7:57 pm

I actually have a TLK site myself. The link is on my YouTube page! ^^
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby KiarasMate » June 2nd, 2009, 2:42 am

[quote="buffypii"]Hey KM! Thanks for the welcoming! It is a small world, indeed. There have been several places where I have met YT friends, or possibly met YT users from another community.

LOL, KM. You need a microphone? *looks at Mike for a second and then at Amanda* Ok, I think Amanda wants it! *gives mic to Amanda* You go girl! *cheers Amanda on while dancing like a penguin - Happy Feet dancing*[/quote]

lol, oh, trust me, you don't want to do that. ^^ If you thought Zazu had a terrible singing voice, than you don't even want to hear me, let alone, with a mic! lol. Yes, I think Amanda is a much better choice for the mic. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby Yatima » June 2nd, 2009, 6:42 pm

Welcome in our Forum! :)
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

Postby Buffy » June 21st, 2009, 4:13 pm

Haha KM! We should all have a karaoke night, where we make a fool out of ourselves! Haha!

Thanks for the welcome, Yatima!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby Mike » June 22nd, 2009, 12:21 am

Where at lol? Skype?
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KiarasMate » June 22nd, 2009, 2:24 am

[quote="buffypii"]Haha KM! We should all have a karaoke night, where we make a fool out of ourselves! Haha!

Thanks for the welcome, Yatima![/quote]

lol, there's not enough alcahol in The Pride Lands to get me to sing in front of anyone. :) Just ask TS. lol. I wouldn't even sing on Rock Band when we played. My voice just sucks. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions