Looking for OC RP partner(s)!

Looking for OC RP partner(s)!

Postby Thirteen » June 28th, 2018, 3:41 am

Hi everyone! I have an OC (two, technically, but one is more of a supporting OC for the first, at least right now) I'm looking to do some RPs with. The character in question, Mwezi, already has a bit of a history: she's an albino leopard, born in the jungle-filled Lands of the Mist north of the Pridelands and raised as a witch doctor/shaman, as most albinos are there. The other character is Kuona, her griffon vulture companion who acts a bit like her grumpy big brother.

(That's the short version, I also have some miscellaneous info about her homeland written out.)

As for what I'm looking for in a partner, I'd like someone who writes literate paragraphs (two to three preferred at minimum, more is better!) and is willing to help work on the world building/plotting stuff! I don't really want to involve canon characters if possible, but if plot calls for it, so be it. Speaking of, I don't really have any plot ideas for her yet--mostly because I don't have any other characters to play off of!

Anyway, if you haven't been scared off and are interested, let me know~ :please:
Thirteen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Looking for OC RP partner(s)!

Postby XVLegend--D » June 28th, 2018, 9:00 pm

I'll happily join you in this. I need the practice. :=)
XVLegend--D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Thirteen » June 28th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Aw, that would be awesome! :D Would you like to discuss more in PMs here, or?
Thirteen

Postby FlipMode » June 28th, 2018, 11:57 pm

What kind of stories do you usually prefer to participate in? In terms of World building; Original Worlds and settings, already established stuff from the TLK franchise? and for the plot are you more for action or romance Etc?
Because I definitely have a couple of OC I could bring in and could also make a new character specifically for the story too.
So like if you don't have an idea for a story, an idea of what kind of thing you usually like or would like to do would be nice :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Thirteen » June 29th, 2018, 12:12 am

[quote="FlipMode"]What kind of stories do you usually prefer to participate in? In terms of World building; Original Worlds and settings, already established stuff from the TLK franchise? and for the plot are you more for action or romance Etc?
Because I definitely have a couple of OC I could bring in and could also make a new character specifically for the story too.
So like if you don't have an idea for a story, an idea of what kind of thing you usually like or would like to do would be nice :)[/quote]

Ha, I was a bit vague, huh? I'm pretty flexible, as long as my partner's a cool person.

I'd prefer to stick with established canon, but not necessarily be "involved" in it, if that makes sense? Like, making a story that is in the TLK universe as-is, but set far enough away (geographically or otherwise) that the stories don't really interact with one another. Plot-wise I'm really not sure, unfortunately, aside from not really caring for romance stuff right now. Like if it happens organically, cool, but I'm not looking to get Mwezi a partner, you know?

Action is definitely cool, but so is political intrigue (as much as a solitary species could be involved in it, at least), or adventure, or heck, I'd even be down for a murder mystery. :lol: Unfortunately I'm a little directionless right now aside from "DO STUFF". :guilty:

I'm totally cool with using OCs or making new ones! I'm actually used to making new OCs for roleplays, the only reason I didn't this time was I already had Mwezi and Kuona lying around.
Thirteen

Postby FlipMode » June 29th, 2018, 1:21 am

Hmmm okay and also lol a murder mystery in the TLK universe would be so fun to do.
I have a couple of ideas including an unused plot I have that never left the planning stage before that I could rework a little to fit in with what you said.
I'll send you a few once I flesh them out a little bit more and then if there's any you would be interested in developing and creating some settings and scenarios within then we should be able to get the ball rolling :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 6th, 2018, 11:44 pm

Can I join?
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Return to RP Planning & Discussions