Roleplay

Roleplay

Postby KovuandKiara » April 8th, 2018, 4:46 am

Hey guys!

I'm really in the mood to roleplay again. If anyone has any ideas or wants to roleplay with me, I'd be more than happy to roleplay with you.
KovuandKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Re: Roleplay

Postby FlipMode » April 8th, 2018, 9:52 am

Hey! Got your PM. Did you have any ideas in mind? My kind of thing is TLK/OC and the interesting character interactions that creates. I also like AU stories.

The only thing I probably wouldn't be interested in is anything Lion Guard related :D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby KovuandKiara » April 8th, 2018, 8:00 pm

That's okay. I don't have any ideas in mind so I'm welcome to some.
KovuandKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » April 9th, 2018, 3:46 pm

KovuandKiara and I came up with an idea for a continuation of TLK2. We're going to be Kovu and Kiara's cubs after the events of movie, during a period of time where the Outlanders and Pridelanders are coming together. We're going to need a villian of some kind, along with maybe Kovu and Kiara. The rest of the story is I M P R O V or something like that.
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Return to RP Planning & Discussions