[Cancelled] [A Farce] RP Planning with Azdgari

Re: RP Planning with Azdgari

Postby SimbaSam » August 7th, 2017, 2:56 am

Would it be okay for a newbie to join this RP? Idk how many ppl is too many or how to do this...admittedly I've never done it, but I've read through these posts and what you guys are building seems like it should become canon! (Excited to see what you guys come up with as to why there is bad blood with the hyenas :evil: )
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby Azdgari » August 8th, 2017, 3:50 am

Hey SB! Thanks for checking the RP out! I think Kina and I were planning on doing this as a one-on-one... but if you're interested in RPing, maybe we can come up with another one for the three of us!
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby SimbaSam » August 8th, 2017, 8:50 am

Okay awesome sounds good!!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby Kina » August 9th, 2017, 2:44 pm

[quote="Azdgari"][quote="Kina"]Sorry about the delay in my response, I had mouth surgery and had complications. Unfortunately I forgot to post here saying I'd be gone for a few days.

Also apologize for the shortness of said response, but is there anything in particular you'd like to do with the jungle arc with the inclusion of Tanglemane? Should he have already died by the time Nala comes around (old age), or still be hanging on and let Simba have one last confidant conversation with him before he goes back to the Pridelands?[/quote]
Don't apologize for having surgery! I'm sorry, that sucks. I hope you recover quickly and painlessly. :highfive:

Yeah, I'm trying to think through how it would work... I'm just wary of how Tanglemane being a wise, positive influence in the jungle would conflict with the fact that the jungle is basically where Simba develops into the outwardly 'i dun rly give a fuk' adult that Nala's so angry to find. Could it make more sense to actually include him -after- the events of the jungle, when Simba crosses the desert again? While that musical number as he bounds across the desert is very inspiring, that was probably no easy trip. Having a mentor help Simba through the desert, solidify his resolve, teach him some hunting/fighting tricks that he could employ, etc. might be something that fits more easily with the existing story, maybe? Just spitballing![/quote]

Hmm ... That is a possibility, yeah. (I admit to not being overly fond of T&P, considering how much mood-whiplash they give scenes that would otherwise be better without them. ^_^")
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Postby Azdgari » August 9th, 2017, 10:41 pm

Haha, I definitely feel you. We can certainly play down their lowbrow comedy in our version.
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby Kina » August 10th, 2017, 3:31 am

*Theatric bow of appreciation.*
Kina

Postby Azdgari » August 10th, 2017, 4:12 am

*golf clap*
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby Kina » August 10th, 2017, 8:11 pm

Also, I think we should address the SP issue of another pride coming out of no where (seemingly so) in terms of Scar's same-species supporters.
Kina

Postby Azdgari » August 10th, 2017, 10:34 pm

Agreed.

I think we should get started. I'm rarin' to go.
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby Kina » August 11th, 2017, 1:59 pm

All right. We can get the first posts up tonight after work if you want me to do the opening, or up to you whenever?
Kina

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions