Future's Past OOC [Pride Land's hope]

Future's Past OOC [Pride Land's hope]

Postby KionScar » June 7th, 2016, 11:47 pm

This is the thread for this specific RP's Out of Character chat and creation stuffs.

Spoiler: show
OLD

Kion-photomanip: Mlezi.

more on them later.

Kgosi was king to a neighboring pride to the Pride Lands, until a war ravaged the land. He was also Mlezi's father.
The mentioned in RP dead lioness was her mother, Bashiri.

Mlezi does fall in love with Kion later.
Last edited by KionScar on June 9th, 2016, 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Re: Future's Past OOC [Pride Land's hope]

Postby KionScar » June 9th, 2016, 12:59 am

@Simba_Lion as Simba
@Braveheart as Kion & Nala

I'm thinking maybe there could be an exception on the Pride Land rules about Hyenas not being welcome for really old like grandma hyenas etc? Sanaa's about to join this "Circle of Life" anyways... :)
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby radi » June 9th, 2016, 2:34 am

Thanks for inviting me. I think instead of doing a seperate RP I might bring Radi here. I don't have any original art for him, but he looks just like Bunga, might be a twin brother. But not as brave.
radi

Pride Points: 1

Postby Braveheart » June 9th, 2016, 4:17 am

Welcome to da club, radi!
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » June 9th, 2016, 4:22 am

[quote="radi"]...I might bring Radi here. I don't have any original art for him, but he looks just like Bunga, might be a twin brother. But not as brave.[/quote]

No problem, I pm'ed you the link to the larger but here's it again just in case…
KionScar

Postby radi » June 9th, 2016, 6:37 am

Looks great! I'll be waiting as you suggest. :)
radi

Postby Simba_Lion » June 9th, 2016, 5:56 pm

Welcome, Radi :happy3:
Simba_Lion

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby radi » June 10th, 2016, 12:35 am

Thanks, everybody! Here's a bio of Radi for when I start posting here:

Name: Radi
Species: Honey Badger
Pride: Pridelander
Personality: Very nervous, jumps at shadows, hard to get to know until he finds himself.
Description: He looks like his brother Bunga, but not as confident.
Other: Radi has always been a nervous type. He has been plagued by nightmares all his life, and has that hunted look in his eyes. He is convinced he is going crazy, if not crazy already, as he is very sensitive, and hears and sees things in the grass, the stars and many other things, they talk to him, and it frightens him to death. He often jumps at shadows, and is easily spooked.

Many think he is mad, all but Rafiki. Rafiki sees in the honey badger a successor, an apprentice and has to gain Radi's confidence to be Rafiki's apprentice. What will come of it is anybody's guess.

I kind of see his theme song is something his twin brother Bunga would sing to him, ABBA's song "Chiquitita."

You might say Bunga and Radi are opposites, in that Bunga isn't afraid of anything, which is why he's part of the Lion Guard, while Radi is afraid of everything! That is, until he finds himself, and he's going to need a lot of help.
radi

Postby Swifteye » June 11th, 2016, 4:03 am

Hi, I would like to join an RP here. This looks active. Can I play as Kopa?
Swifteye
One with nature.

Nickname(s): Swifty

Postby KionScar » June 11th, 2016, 4:09 am

[quote="Swifteye"]Hi, I would like to join an RP here. This looks active. Can I play as Kopa?[/quote]

I would prefer to keep this one more closer to those that actually appear in TLK & TLG specifically, but I can make a new thread copy of sorts that will include those such as Kopa and more - I just need to think of something to start it :D
KionScar

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions