[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Lion's Guard Signups & OOC [TLK/TLG/TJE/TBW/PKMN] — My Lion King Forum

The Lion's Guard Signups & OOC [TLK/TLG/TJE/TBW/PKMN]

The Lion's Guard Signups & OOC [TLK/TLG/TJE/TBW/PKMN]

Postby KionScar » May 14th, 2016, 9:36 am

KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Re: The Lion's Guard Signups & OOC [TLK/TLG/TJE/TBW/PKMN]

Postby KionScar » May 17th, 2016, 3:32 am

Well, I certainly can't read minds if anyone may have questions or something... :( :sad:
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 19th, 2016, 8:12 pm

I thought this was a joke at first. This thread is very, very confusing - if you want people to be interested I would suggest not incorporating 5 different fandoms and making everything a bit more...clear? Not that I'm particularly interested, but others might be.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KionScar » May 19th, 2016, 10:01 pm

No, no joke.

Sorry if it confusing to anyone else. But thank you for the reply.

It's pretty much "Beast Wars" within Lion King/Lion Guard universe, with a few differences.

Jungle Book and Tarzan, along with say Bambi and Kimba/Leo I'm having take place all in Africa. (see MondoTV's Simba the King Lion, but less… magicky?)

I would prefer to start RP with Mohatu and his brother as cubs, but would be happy to start during Mufasa's reign or later or earlier.

Scripted: Some of the RP is to follow along the movies, and semi-canon for The Lion King.
KionScar

Postby Braveheart » May 20th, 2016, 5:16 pm

But the 2 worlds (Jungle Book & Lion King) are continents apart: Lions & tigers do not mix in Africa. How would they even meet up? :oops:
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby KionScar » May 20th, 2016, 8:35 pm

released or escaped Zoo, Circus, or Private Pets…?

EDIT: or boat Stowaways, accidental or not.
KionScar

Postby KionScar » June 28th, 2016, 2:24 am

Or Pangaea type world… If anyone's still might be interested.

Essentially not much different from say TLG itself anyhow. Feel free to ask more questions! :)
KionScar

Return to RP Planning & Discussions