Please take a look:) Role play

Please take a look:) Role play

Postby Rem » April 25th, 2016, 8:12 am

Hello there!

I am looking for some one (or some ones) to role play with me through a One on One style role play. I do not believe I could keep up with a big group of Role Players now days because I work long hours some days, but I Love role playing so I like to continue. I always respond at least once a day.

I am pretty open minded and open to suggestions and Ideals.
My preferred rules are;

1: No God moding.
2: No sex scenes.
3: No taking control of my character, and I will not take control of yours either=).
4: Please do not magically heal my character or time skip without speaking with each other first, or if they have went to sleep or something=) you know, just being considerate and all.

Please PM me if interested, It has been awhile but people use to tell me I was a good Role player. If you want to see my style let me know and I shall send you an example.

Thank you so much for your time and thought, Below I will post a few of my ideas and facts about my style.

--

Facts:
I do long term role plays. If you want it to, the story could go for years.
I am a considerate RP partner.
I can wing it as well as plan things out.
If you have any questions, just ask please.

My Character; (If you know who did the origional picture of this, please tell me, I am trying to find them. I colored and changed the lion part of it.)
Name: Kitwana (Meaning: Destined to Survive.)
Nick names: Kit. Survivor.
Features: Green eyes, darker fur, dark and white hair. Two white toes, many scars.

RP Ideas;
I would like to do an Lion king RP where it takes place in the lion king world. It you send me information on your lion, I can weave up several ideas for role plays, most where your lion would be the center of the story.

As for pre-made Ideas I do really like one, where Kitwana's mother had been accepted into a pride for a while, however not long after his mother had another cub, Kitwana came of age and would be kicked out of the pride due to coming of age, so his mother took the cub and left.

Needing to hunt one day, she left him and his sister under a thick bush, but she never came back, so after a day and a half, Kitwana took the cub and left, belonging no where. So they struggle to survive on their own, then one day Your character finds Kitwanna (or the other way around.) I would need someone to play the little sister (OR brother.) or I could play both siblings^^.

Please let me know if you are interested.

~Rem

==================================================================

I always make my very first post long to give a good visual opening. So below is an opening then the first post. I have never wrote a Lion king RP before so this is my first attempt. The girl can be renamed anything of course.

Below is an example of my style, Keep in mind, this one is Very long compared to the normal because it is the starter post of another role play.

==================================================================

"What is life about? What is family? Who is to say what is really right, and what is wrong? How will I feed my family tomorrow with food being so scarce? and how will we find water to keep us living that much longer? What makes life, so special that we try so hard to keep it? Those are all questions that I ask myself...and I believe that I have found the answers...

Life is about family. Family is,those who love you, The ones who wishes the best for you and tries to help you, for no other reason then to see you happy, even if their help is not always wanted.

Your gut is what chooses right and wrong, it may be a God perhaps? some spirit above? but he or she sends the feeling to your gut, if something doesnt feel right, its not, and if it does feel right, but it has guilt with it, that is probably not right either, it is just something you want.

Most would see me, and realize my family is only one lioness, one cub...but that one lioness is my life and my reason, she is what pushes me forward, she is what makes me want to do better and find our selves a home where maybe, we could eat every night? The question to, how I will find water for her and how we will eat, has never been answered, for every single day it is a struggle, and many night as she tries to sleep, I can hear her stomach growing and the whimpers from her nightmares of hunger for food is not something we get enough of..she is growing, and I fear my inability to take care of her, will lead to even more suffering for she will not grow to the size she should be, if I do not change things soon...and that is, summing we live to grow at all.

The question to what makes life special, what makes it worth living, that is a simple question for the answer I see each and every day, Freedom, but not only freedom that I heard so dear, that is actually the smallest part of it...The biggest reason is, a young lioness named Kesi, her name means "Born in difficult Times." and she was, for we lost our father when I was young, and the pride we were taken into, was not one that I could stay in...I was not blood, so the ruler sent me off as soon as I was old enough...Kesi followed me off though...she is my reason for living, for fighting, for hunting...she is, my world.

Those are just my thoughts and beliefs on a few things, who knows, perhaps it is all wrong? or all right even? all that I know, is my little sister Kesi is everything that moves me, every thing that tries me, everything that makes life worth living,

My name is, Kitwana, which means "Destined to Survive.", It fits me, for I have always found away to survive, despite my many battles, I have many scars from my mishaps, but I have always survived them, porcupine quills to my muzzle, a badger got a hold of my legs,another lioness attacked me, wild dogs...and those are just a few of my scars.

My name, as I said before is Destined to Survive and today I vowed to do what ever it takes to save my sisters life, anything it takes to feed her, even if it means, chasing this gazelle all the way, into the pride lands, where I hear a cruel and heartless king rules, forbidding all to hunt on his ground....This Gazelle was on my dusty plains, it is not my fault that it bolted for his lands...if I must fight a hundred lions, my sister will be fed tonight, I swear it on my mane.

~Kitwana, of no where."

------

(Now for the first post example. This was from the above opening, but the girl was being a older cub, a year old if I remember right.)

One bright day, Kitwanna, a young male lion was hunting with his sister Kesi.

Kitwanna being the stronger, older of the two was in charge of hunting, so he slowly stalked a Gazelle having his sister do the same to its north side.

His job was to pounce and kill the creature, his sisters job was to try to herd it in the right direction should it bolt...which, it did. "KESI NOW!" he roared to his sister as he saw it start to bolt and he was fast in pursuit behind it within a moments time.
He had hopped that it would for once be an easy kill, it was not often that they were lucky enough to have a lone Gazelle grace them.

With hope of a full stomach for once in their young lives, it had been a long while since they had eaten and the youth was feeling the effects of their hunger, including Anemia.

As he laid chase to the animal before him, he nearly stumbled and tripped due to his vision blurring, his body was no longer strong enough to do what he was trying to do...however, the youth pushed on anyway, forbidding himself to fail his sister. He would run, he would hunt, and he would kill this gazelle at all coasts, for her.

His heart pounded as did his paws upon the dried grounds and the sound of their thundering chase was on. As the land was pushed behind him all he could see ahead was his target, the target that he refused to let get away though his vision blurred all around him.

The Lion was nearing the pride lands, and had not yet noticed that he would be trespassing.
Last edited by Rem on April 26th, 2016, 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rem

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Please take a look:) Role play

Postby Braveheart » April 25th, 2016, 10:42 am

Hello, I wanna see your writing style. :P

Interesting thread. +1.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Re: Please take a look:) Role play

Postby Rem » April 26th, 2016, 4:25 am

(Dear Mod, would you mind deleting my above post place? To clear up my topic I combined the example with the original post.)

If my example is something that turns people away, if you would please tell me my mistakes or errors I would work to correct them.
Rem

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Return to RP Planning & Discussions