Looking for RP Partner(s)

Looking for RP Partner(s)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » April 4th, 2016, 12:02 am

I just really want to do an OC based RP, tried making a group one but not enough interest was found.

If you want to RP with me, good spelling and grammar is a must (I'm aware we all make mistakes, I do it all the time), and for 2 paragraphs or more per post. I'm also looking to play at least two or three characters each, maybe more (probably a number of NPCs).

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks all :)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Looking for RP Partner(s)

Postby DGFone » April 4th, 2016, 4:33 pm

This week most likely won't be a good time to start for me, but I am at least somewhat interested. We can at least start discussing the main plot.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » April 4th, 2016, 4:39 pm

Okay, no problems!

I didn't have an awful lot of ideas, I thought a creation of an OC pride might be a bit bland. I was thinking we could do it in an established Kingdom and have a tyranny and a bunch of young lions planning an uprising of some sorts. Or we could do a pridal war, or a more realistic lion pride kind of thing.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 15th, 2016, 9:19 pm

Still looking! I still have hope left.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby SimbasMate » June 18th, 2016, 1:10 am

I would love to RP with you, Amy! Is there a specific plot you are looking at right now? Or will you figure that out as soon as you get more people?
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 18th, 2016, 12:44 pm

Oooh awesome, I think I just want a 1x1 though, easier to manage! My ideas are by here:

[quote="UncoordinatedPisces"]
I didn't have an awful lot of ideas, I thought a creation of an OC pride might be a bit bland. I was thinking we could do it in an established Kingdom and have a tyranny and a bunch of young lions planning an uprising of some sorts. Or we could do a pridal war, or a more realistic lion pride kind of thing.[/quote]
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Cloud5001 » June 28th, 2016, 12:10 am

Well I'm always up for an rp but the two paragraph thing is a bit much.
Cloud5001

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Carl » June 28th, 2016, 6:15 pm

@Cloud5001 If you don't like her requirements, then you're not the RP partner she's looking for. There are plenty of others here who will do shorter post RPs with you, if you ask them. :)

@Amy, if you and SM don't have/get something worked out, I'd be willing to try one with you if you'd like. :3
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 30th, 2016, 10:46 pm

[quote="Cloud5001"]Well I'm always up for an rp but the two paragraph thing is a bit much.[/quote]
Apologies, but I have standards about both quality and quantity.

[quote="Carl Skywalker"]@Amy, if you and SM don't have/get something worked out, I'd be willing to try one with you if you'd like. :3[/quote]
SM didn't get back to me, so I'd love to give it a go - I'm notorious for disappearing but as long as we set ourselves to reply maybe twice or three times a week, I can handle that! My ideas are in the other messages in this thread ^^
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kiana » July 7th, 2016, 10:34 pm

Hey, if you still need people I would totally be interested. The 2 or more paragraph idea seems cool, so I won't have a problem.
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions