The Lost Prince: Kopa [FULL]

The Lost Prince: Kopa [FULL]

Postby Braveheart » January 14th, 2016, 7:08 pm

Ello, I'm thinking of doing an RP where Kopa had gotten lost in an unknown land & Kion plans to bring him back (along with his crew). Below is my synopsis.

RP is now up & running in TLK private section!

Kopa the young cub was dead. That had been the conclusion of Simba, Nala, and his elder sister, Kiara. All of the weird things started to make made sense: The thunderstorm, the heavy downpour and the way of the shifting winds. Kiara had tried to save her playful brother but he had slipped away from her clutches into the dark ravine...

The truth was, Kopa landed up in a strange place with a mysterious stranger who saved his life. For some reason, he couldn't remember anything. Not even his parents, nor his sister...

The unknown stranger slowly wins his trust over and make him do bad things. Slowly the creature corrupts his morality. Kopa must find a way to recover his memories before he became a mindless killing machine.

Meanwhile, Kion has assembled his Lion Guard. He is determined to bring his brother back, despite his parents' protests...

Note: The 'mysterious creature' is ZIRA.

New characters applications may not be accepted unless necessary to the plot.

Character List (Confirmed as of 18/02)

The Lion Guard
Kion - MadamLestrange
Beshte - GeminiGemelo
Ono - MadamLestrange
Fuli - Queen Elsa
Bunga - GeminiGemelo

Kiara - GeminiGemelo
Kopa - Braveheart
Nala - Queen Elsa
Simba - Braveheart

Friends of Kiara
Zuri ~ Killjoy Dixon
Tiifu~ MadamLestrange

The Villain Roles.
Zira ~ Killjoy Dixon
Nuka ~ Braveheart
Janga & the Hyenas ~ It means no worries
Idir ~ Braveheart.

Mzingo the Vulture (And other vulture associates) ~ It means no worries

Kovu ~ Killjoy Dixon
Vitani ~ Queen Elsa

Additional Characters:
Jasiri The friendly Hyena ~ ? (Maybe Dixon)
Rei Rei The Brown backed Jackal ~ Killjoy Dixon
Ushari The Snake ~ ?

Inactivity
In a case of not posting for a long time, your characters will be split between the remaining role players to continue the story. They will be returned upon request.
Last edited by Braveheart on February 18th, 2016, 1:25 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Re: The Lost Prince: Kopa

Postby Queen Elsa » January 14th, 2016, 8:15 pm

This does seem interesting. Count me in. :D Could I be Nala, Kiara, and/or Fuli?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 14th, 2016, 8:17 pm

I think I might join this :) . Could I be Ono then? Or maybe someone else too?
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Braveheart » January 14th, 2016, 9:00 pm

[quote="Queen Elsa"]This does seem interesting. Count me in. :D Could I be Nala, Kiara, and/or Fuli?[/quote]
You can be all 3 if you wish ;)

[quote="MadamLestrange"]I think I might join this :) . Could I be Ono then? Or maybe someone else too?[/quote]
Yes, you can, there are no character limitations.

___
Now to decide the villian. Someone corrupted and evil would be nice... 8-)

What are your thoughts? :evil:
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Elsa » January 14th, 2016, 9:53 pm

[quote="Braveheart"][quote="Queen Elsa"]This does seem interesting. Count me in. :D Could I be Nala, Kiara, and/or Fuli?[/quote]
You can be all 3 if you wish ;)[/quote]

Okay. Well then, put me as all three on the list, but put that, if anyone else wants any of them, they can have that one. I don't mind, so long as I have at least one. :D

[quote]Now to decide the villian. Someone corrupted and evil would be nice... 8-)

What are your thoughts? :evil:[/quote]

I'm just a tad confused here. So, is the "mysterious stranger" the villain and we just have to decide who it will be, or is there another or that will be the villain? :?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » January 14th, 2016, 10:46 pm

[quote="Queen Elsa"][quote="Braveheart"][quote="Queen Elsa"]This does seem interesting. Count me in. :D Could I be Nala, Kiara, and/or Fuli?[/quote]
You can be all 3 if you wish ;)[/quote]

Okay. Well then, put me as all three on the list, but put that, if anyone else wants any of them, they can have that one. I don't mind, so long as I have at least one. :D

Everything is in the 'tentative list' until everyone's' roles are finalized out. I will also be playing some minor NPCs along the way to make things move.

[quote]Now to decide the villian. Someone corrupted and evil would be nice... 8-)

What are your thoughts? :evil:[/quote]

I'm just a tad confused here. So, is the "mysterious stranger" the villain and we just have to decide who it will be, or is there another or that will be the villain? :?[/quote]

Yes, the mysterious stranger is the main villain/mastermind of this roleplay. He/she actually planned the whole thing from start to finish. I'm deciding whether it would be Scar, Zira or someone else like Janga & the hyenas.
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » January 14th, 2016, 10:57 pm

Okay. Well, I don't see Scar being it, since he died before Kiara was born, unless we add a twist where he lives. It could be Zira, and I suppose it would sort of make sense - have Kopa "die" to get revenge on Simba for killing Scar. Then Zira could say some lies about Simba and them, making Kopa believe that they're the enemies or something like that.
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » January 14th, 2016, 11:12 pm

[quote="Queen Elsa"]Okay. Well, I don't see Scar being it, since he died before Kiara was born, unless we add a twist where he lives. It could be Zira, and I suppose it would sort of make sense - have Kopa "die" to get revenge on Simba for killing Scar. Then Zira could say some lies about Simba and them, making Kopa believe that they're the enemies or something like that.[/quote]

Zira would make an interesting choice indeed. Yes, that would be fun. Then Kovu, Vitani and Nuka would help with the brainwashing. :evil: With Vitani around, maybe she'll form a love relationship with either of them (Kion/Kopa) and help do the right thing! Yeah!

...Or maybe not, it's supposed to be more of an adventure kind rather than a romance kind or story. But it can definitely happen.
Braveheart

Postby Queen Elsa » January 14th, 2016, 11:14 pm

Who says you can't have both? The romance could just be mentioned here and there. It wouldn't have to necessarily be a major thing. But I like all of those ideas. :D
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Braveheart » January 14th, 2016, 11:21 pm

For this RP, I prefer to see Vitani X Kopa than Vitani X Kion because in this Vitani X Kopa situation, it will be much harder and interesting for the Vitani user.
Of course, this depends on who is playing Kion & Vitani... currently searching for people. :P

(And maybe I'll play Nuka too, lol.)
Braveheart

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions