In search of some rp buddies

In search of some rp buddies

Postby enchanted_Blue_rose » September 4th, 2015, 6:54 am

I have been dying to do a Lion King RP for almost an entire week now but with no takers, so I thought I'd post on here and see if anyone would be interested in doing an rp with me.
I would rather do original characters instead of canon characters, mainly because I think it would be interesting to see where the plot may take us. That being said I don't have much of a plot but am up for any plot idea.
I have several ocs that can fill a number of roles but will only use what are necessary to make the rp interesting.

I online almost everyday and try to reply as quickly as possible. I also try to provide enough for there to be something to actually reply to.
I prefer someone who is literate and can write replies that give me something to reply to as well.
I also prefer that since these are original characters in the same universe as The Lion King that they be realistic a few odd eye colors or fur patterns, within reason, are totally acceptable. No wings please.

Thank you for giving this post a read please reply back if you're interested.
enchanted_Blue_rose

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Har
Pride Points: 0

Re: In search of some rp buddies

Postby FlipMode » September 7th, 2015, 10:34 pm

I have an OC I could use.
I also have a rough plot idea for an interesting original story featuring cannon characters.
I'd like to start an RP. Did you have a rough idea in mind and also is one character enough to make it work?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Paws » September 14th, 2015, 5:29 am

Well, I don't have spectacular fan character or anything, so I suppose that I'll role play and whatever, and see where it takes me. :?
Paws

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby enchanted_Blue_rose » September 19th, 2015, 7:44 am

Feel free to message me if interested~
enchanted_Blue_rose

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Har
Pride Points: 0

Return to RP Planning & Discussions