Private Story/RP Partner wanted!

Private Story/RP Partner wanted!

Postby ScarsLove » July 7th, 2014, 3:01 am

I wanted to collaborate a story with someone interested in roleplaying! Preferably a TLK related rp.

I had some ideas-

Scars Reign
Kiaras Reign
Kovu & Kiaras cubs
Outsider Pride
Mufasa & Takas cubhood

I will gladly take suggestions and more ideas.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Re: Private Story/RP Partner wanted!

Postby MrTitans » July 8th, 2014, 6:48 am

I am in as I said
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 8th, 2014, 4:45 pm

Hmm, I'm looking for some RPing :3 I like the sound of the one about Muffy's and Taka's cubhood. I find it interesting to have a proper good RP about their past.

As a RPer about myself... I always reply as soon as I can, I keep my grammar clean, and I will always note the one I'm role-playing with a reason why I haven't replied if that happens. :> Just letting ya know that.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby ScarsLove » July 8th, 2014, 9:39 pm

@MrTitans - Was there any particular ideas you had?

@Rilliane - That sounds like a plan then. Are there any ideas you'd like to throw in to make the plot a bit more interesting. I don't have much of a basis for their childhood since I like to leave it open for interpretation.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 8th, 2014, 9:45 pm

I've never done Role Playing before, so if you have patience, I would like to try :) I'm interested in Taka's and Mufasa's cubhood...
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D

Postby Eli_Ayase » July 8th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Not much big of ideas. Maybe only one was to have Ahadi perhaps be less concerned for Taka, thus he slowly starts to grow jealous of Muffy. There are lot of nice things to twist the plot about to not be close to the 6NA book, and there are a few I'll throw out, but not sure x3'.

-Ahadi is less caring for Taka after Mufasa was said to be king (where as he spends more time with Mufasa)
-Taka grows jealous (obvious...)
-Muffy dares Taka to go to the outlands because he thought Taka's scared (where he would possibly meet the hyena trio), later on Ahadi goes to rescue when the adult hyenas and their leader are planning to possibly kill little Taka, and is saved.

Those three are like the ones I can come up with, but you're free of changing some things and adding your own idea to it :3 as for the scars on Taka's face for later, I have two verses on how.

-Ahadi's rage, not meaning to.
-Hyena injury, but saved right on time.

^^; Those are pretty much it of my ideas. Again, you're free to twist them about :3 Or add more. There could be more of things to add (such as Scar meeting Zira only around maybe when he's a teen, and she's a pre-teen lioness), but I'm not sure if you want it to go to the end till Mufasa's and Sarabi's coronation xD (I don't mind if you do).
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 8th, 2014, 10:23 pm

I would like it if we could, oh I don't know, include Zuzu and Zazu in it? :happy4:
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D

Postby MrTitans » July 9th, 2014, 5:50 am

Same not big idea generator here so up for anything
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 12th, 2014, 4:16 am

How about Kiar's reign plus Kiara and Kovu's cub's?
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby it means no worries » August 10th, 2014, 4:26 am

Last edited by it means no worries on March 19th, 2019, 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions