The Pridelanders Part 2

The Pridelanders Part 2

Postby Azdgari » May 25th, 2018, 10:31 pm

I was re-reading The Pridelanders, by Aquaman52, and was struck by a) again, time and again, how remarkable the storytelling is and how endearing those characters are, and b) how bummed I am that there is unlikely to ever be a continuation of what was originally meant to be a trilogy. So... the thought popped into my head that perhaps somebody other than Aquaman could pick up the work. Anyway, I haven't written anything particularly long in the TLK fandom in a while, and probably nothing as long or ambitious as this would be, so there's always a good chance I won't get off the ground. But I am going to start looking closer at the fic, mapping characters, thinking about plots, and getting words onto the page.

I'm also in the market for a betareader if anyone wants to watch me run in circles behind the scenes.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Return to Planning and Characters